You buy an amp which might has le covide...

GregM

Reaction score
Just use ppe and you will be fine .

I think shirtless with a pair of spandex pants and a bandanna should scare any covid away .

If you have thrown out all your spandex pants from the 80s a pair of the missus bike shorts or tights should bling up nicely with a few paint pens .

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
...and then there were 7. Two more and we reach the age Aquarius. :coffee:

PelliX

Reaction score
Science. If it's in shipping for more than 30 minutes, you're clear.

Fortunately, valve amps have an integrated sanitizing function, known as heat. Your body reaches temperatures of perhaps 40, 41 degrees (Celsius) to combat any corona, rhino or influenza virus to kill them (if that's even required, fever is a last resort). My amps hit those temps pretty quickly... :rofl:

Quit the panic, you're more likely to get tetanus from a rusty screw in it...

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Covid doesn't scare me. It never has, it never will. You can't scare me with a virus that has a true morbidity rate of under 0.5 percent and mostly among people who are elderly or have compromised immune systems.

Now if we were talking Black Plague levels of morbidity, which was around 40 percent, that's a different story.

Besides, I've had all three variants. All were no worse than a typical cold for me. And I've been vaccinated and boosted, not that it did any good, but that's because this "vaccine" is a vaccine in name only. It's not a REAL vaccine as evidenced by the fact that we're being told to get a booster in three months. Meanwhile, all our lives up to this point, we've always been told that we get our booster shots five, ten, or twenty years after the first dose. THOSE are REAL vaccinations.

I'm not sure what these covid "vaccines" are, but they're not anything like we were ever given before.

PelliX

Reaction score
Covid doesn't scare me. It never has, it never will. You can't scare me with a virus that has a true morbidity rate of under 0.5 percent and mostly among people who are elderly or have compromised immune systems.

Now if we were talking Black Plague levels of morbidity, which was around 40 percent, that's a different story.

Besides, I've had all three variants. All were no worse than a typical cold for me. And I've been vaccinated and boosted, not that it did any good, but that's because this "vaccine" is a vaccine in name only. It's not a REAL vaccine as evidenced by the fact that we're being told to get a booster in three months. Meanwhile, all our lives up to this point, we've always been told that we get our booster shots five, ten, or twenty years after the first dose. THOSE are REAL vaccinations.

I'm not sure what these covid "vaccines" are, but they're not anything like we were ever given before.

Correct, in layman's terms (and I'm not a qualified expert, myself), your immune system picks up on certain 'traits' of a virus or pathogen. It then responds with antibodies and so on. If you contract covid naturally (I did, too, I think - same story, was a bit of an annoying cold), then your immune system will recognize approximately 20 'traits' of this virus and can respond to those after recovering. The vaccines are intended to teach your immune system about a single protein (or trait) of covid, so the detection is a lot less effective and the immune response is still really similar to a first infection. In addition, your body will (or should) develop mucosal immunity to the virus after an infection which basically kills/neutralizes the virus as soon as it hits your respiratory system. The vaccine works (at best, maybe) past that point, so when the virus has penetrated into the body, beyond the respiratory system.

I never got tested, but I'm fairly confident that I had (at least) one of the early variants. I wasn't worried to start with, and after having had it the natural way, I'm confident my immune system will kick its arse again. I've relied on it for over 30 years and it hasn't made a fatal mistake yet ... :fingersx:

Just to keep this on the 'light' side; I refuse to be afraid of anything named after what I consider a damn light beer! When the Stroh Rum pathogen or Absolut Vodka strains arrive, I'll re-consider...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
maybe that'll be a new thing...

buy an amp within the age of pandemic, then wait so many years & it will be the new "lawsuit" nostalgia hoax...

Instead of lawsuit guitars, you can sell pandemic amp's...

Lo-Tek

Reaction score

You need to look up the definition of vaccine. The covid vaccines might not be good but they are by definition a “vaccine”.
Flu shot are every year and they don’t always work. Technically still vaccines.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
You need to look up the definition of vaccine. The covid vaccines might not be good but they are by definition a “vaccine”.
Flu shot are every year and they don’t always work. Technically still vaccines.
it's a "leaky vaccine"...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=leaky+vaccine

recently, they changed the meaning of vaccine to be synonymous w/ inoculation. It seems they did that, just for this current controversial leaky vax, to make it fit the definition...

how many flu shots do you need 3-4 per year? Actually, they won't let you get more than 1 in a year.

I believe that the science community would call this an mRNA gene therapy, moreso than a vaccine.

mickeydg5

Reaction score
Just test the amp.

220px-CDC_2019-nCoV_Laboratory_Test_Kit.jpg

jmp45

Reaction score
it's a "leaky vaccine"...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=leaky+vaccine

recently, they changed the meaning of vaccine to be synonymous w/ inoculation. It seems they did that, just for this current controversial leaky vax, to make it fit the definition...

how many flu shots do you need 3-4 per year? Actually, they won't let you get more than 1 in a year.

I believe that the science community would call this an mRNA gene therapy, moreso than a vaccine.

mRNA is gene therapy as you posted as far as I'm concerned. Vaccines have a tendency to work.

PelliX

Reaction score
Put bread bags over your feet and kick it into the garage, then burn the bread bags. Then go do a line of coke to get the stress back down to a normal level.

Solid advice here, @Tatzmann . Just skip the bit with the bread bags, and don't kick the poor amp. :thumb:

PelliX

Reaction score
Just use ppe and you will be fine .

I think shirtless with a pair of spandex pants and a bandanna should scare any covid away .

If you have thrown out all your spandex pants from the 80s a pair of the missus bike shorts or tights should bling up nicely with a few paint pens .

The more I read your suggestion, the more disturbing it becomes in my mind. Should I be worried about you? Or about myself actually?? :rofl:

Reaction score
But if some covid devils hide deep inside the speaker to survive the cold and the trip.... then the first power chord comes....!!! :mrburns:

Latest posts