X-Catalinbread - kittycasterFX

junk notes

Reaction score
Any word on Howard Gee and his new endeavors after lawsuit of intellectual proprieties?
Sounds like everything was settled last year. so hopefully he comes out with his own personal line, perhaps even call his new pedal line Gee-force or something.

Trelwheen

Made With Real Bacon
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any word on Howard Gee and his new endeavors after lawsuit of intellectual proprieties?
Sounds like everything was settled last year. so hopefully he comes out with his own personal line, perhaps even call his new pedal line Gee-force or something.

I ain't up on the gossip in this case. Is Howard the guy that took over after Nick got killed? Did Catalinbread sue him or did somebody sue Catalinbread? Did somebody just quit the company to go out on their own?
And who shot J.R.?

Rocktane

Reaction score
I ain't up on the gossip in this case. Is Howard the guy that took over after Nick got killed? Did Catalinbread sue him or did somebody sue Catalinbread? Did somebody just quit the company to go out on their own?
And who shot J.R.?

Hell, I live here and haven't heard of any of this. Of course, when it comes to portland, I ignore everything these days.

junk notes

Reaction score
And who shot J.R.?
Neither am I brother, they can have all the gossip they want on the View.

I was curious what Howard was up to with his take on circuits. I looked around today and found an article from guitarworld
published July 22, 2020:

Howard Gee - guitarworld.com said:
Do you have anything new on the horizon?

“I’ve started a new company called kittycasterFX. I’m the circuit designer and we also have Scott Miller, Steve Hamari, Boris Lutskovsky and Jean Mastaler onboard, along with the graphic artist David Medel, who’s known online as weirdbeard72 . Stay tuned to my Instagram account for news!”
okay, so kittycasterFX.

Trelwheen

Made With Real Bacon
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neither am I brother, they can have all the gossip they want on the View.

I was curious what Howard was up to with his take on circuits. I looked around today and found an article from guitarworld
published July 22, 2020:

okay, so kittycasterFX.

Really.

( Gee-Force would've been a MUCH better name.)

So Howard used to work for Catalinbread.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score

what happened? i dont think i know of this story.

Latest posts