Wtb- Marshall 20th Anniversary 50w Head From Midwest

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by nichd, Jan 31, 2019.

1. nichd

nichd Active Member

Hi all... massive longshot here.

I sold my 20th anniv Marshall 50w head/cabinet in St Paul MN area in the early 90's. It was mint condition at the time... I do not have the serial number, however if there is one out there with a connection to the twin cities... consider me a serious buyer.

I realize it could have gone all over the world by now... but if there is one that can be traced back via ownership... pretty good shot that it would be mine given not that many were floating around. The funny thing was it didn't sound all that great- but then again, my knowledge of amps at the time was limited to the on/off switch lol- prob had a bad tube.

Like I said... massive massive long shot and just thought I would post for the heck of it. Buddy just sent me a note about one fs at a local shop however he didn't realize the post was 3-years old lol- however got me thinking about it. Standard model... 2205.

Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. GIBSON67

GIBSON67 Well-Known Member

20th Anniversary Marshalls were white, so good luck with your search.

3. nichd

nichd Active Member

Yes... and thank you.

4. BftGibson

BftGibson Well-Known Member

Hope it shows back up for ya !!..the ones that got away....they can come back..happened to me this year with my Class 5 super mod head,,stupidly traded it...lost contact and then..out of nowhere this fall ..a guy offers my own amp back in a trade in a CL ad...i was blown away when he sent the pic of my amp ...never say never..keep the faith !!!

nichd likes this.
  5. nichd

nichd Active Member

Thanks Brother... there weren't a lot of them to begin with, so never know. Figured it would be good to at least get it out in writing for posterity should someone come along down the road and run across this in a search. About 10 years ago I asked the local St Paul pointy guitar shop to call me with any 20th anniversary they got in... unfortunately they didn't keep the note for 7 years and call me in 2016 lol.

BftGibson likes this.
  6. krunchy

krunchy New Member

I have a 82 JCM 800 2204 white 20th Anv series full stack w/2 4x12's for sale, straight lower, slant upper cab. Head has never been modded, has only had one tube change and they only have a few hrs on them, very low hours on head. I had 2 other Marshalls I gigged with and this one stayed in home studio most of its life. Rolex and grill clothe is all in exc. shape. I had a medical emergency and have to sell, was planning on listing here soon, I'm in Okc and would like to do pickup only. I'm entertaining offers at the moment but will try and get a proper ad up w/pics and price soon. Due to surgery and some complications I'm limited at the moment.