Why No Logos On Television?

El Gringo

Reaction score
If I ever were in this situation my tech would not let anyone near my stuff to try to even cover up a logo or something . This is something that I vehemently detest , Why ? We pay thru the nose for our gear and for the most part we are proud of our gear . Why in the world would we cover up / or consent to cover up logos on our gear ? Money of course the root of all evil . Makes me think of Pink Floyd and that cash register ringing .

purpleplexi

Reaction score
hum, i dont know. what problem do you speak of?
but yeah hes a total badass though. mentioned above
was the time he and Eddie did a set on stage. it was cool.
you could tell they both were having fun.
He was drinking far too much a while back IIRC. Got his arse fired a time or two.

Mrmadd

Reaction score
CBS, NBC ,ABC ALL SUCK
DID I SAY THAT LOUD ENOUGH, THEY ALL SUCK.

Those 3 networks are the absolute worst at everything they do.

If you wish to experience horrid, immature, vapid programming....
Well wont take long to find on those networ.ks.

I wish I could delete them from my viewing package.

Sad, sad , sad situation.
Everyone at all ends of the country we live has to be assaulted by there views and comments.

Think I better stop here!

Caffeinated

Reaction score
All about the advertising. The channel doesn’t want logos that haven’t paid for product placement rights in shot. Simple solution if you don’t like : boycott the channel and be vocal so everyone knows. This is the idea behind ‘vote with your wallet’. Until we rid the world of the evil that is advertising, everything gonna cost too much and the stupid rules will be there.

Gblev

Reaction score
If I ever were in this situation my tech would not let anyone near my stuff to try to even cover up a logo or something . This is something that I vehemently detest , Why ? We pay thru the nose for our gear and for the most part we are proud of our gear . Why in the world would we cover up / or consent to cover up logos on our gear ? Money of course the root of all evil . Makes me think of Pink Floyd and that cash register ringing .
Money is not the root of all evil, it's the love of money that is the root of all evil (1 Tim. 6:10) 😉

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
who really gives a shit anyways? i mean your there to put on a show
not advertise gear products. it ya wanna do that get a youtube channel.

El Gringo

Reaction score
Money is not the root of all evil, it's the love of money that is the root of all evil (1 Tim. 6:10) 😉
A perfect example of why I was not book learned as I was home schooled in the Village and the books we had to burn to keep warm . Correct as it's the "love" of money such as idolatry . There is something going on as far as messages go for me as I have now had 3 since yesterday references to religion .

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I distinctly remember that in the auction of the musical gear from the estate of Walter Becker, there were some Fender type amplifiers that were a bit different.

Fender Bassman? Nope. Read the logos carefully. That was an actual "Fucker Assman" amp. Becker had a number of amps like that.

Finding an actual photo of that amp now on the internet was harder than I expected it to be.

I don't think that particular amp could make it past the censors on ANY channel.

EADGBE

Reaction score
I don't know why they cover stuff up but I think they should stop it. I like knowing what my favorite artists are playing.

Latest posts