Whoa.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
And I miss the blue dots that would mean that some more posts were added since you last viewed the thread, so you don’t have to go in just to see you were the last poster.. or have to go through the entire column, but we do have the latest post feature, just isn’t my old MF anymore :(
Oh, and I miss the little bubble that shows that you have unread content.
threads w/ unread messages since last time visited, will have bold lettering on the thread.

forum read.png

the top 3 are bold, while the bottom 2 aren't... kind of subtle, but, that seems to be the indicator. This is when going into the subforum, in this case backstage...

Last edited:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
It'll take me a few days to get use to, but I like it ... it's the same, but different, you know? Just a more modern/updated version of what we've had since the last change (and yes, there were complaints back then as well, yet we all grew accustom to it as if it was the standard). Anyway, I dig it 🤘

jmp45

Reaction score
Nevermind, image choice for upload or url has been added. No size limitations from remote hosted too. Thanks!

studio_2020A.jpg

Last edited:

Chris-in-LA

Reaction score
stsdr

Screenshot?
It’s not too bad, but just means extra scrolling at the end to get to the links. The My Les Paul forum also does this but I don’t think that’s any of your concern but it’s been going on for months over there. All the extra space at the bottom started when the little blue bubbles disappeared from the unread threads on both forums.

1644001438361.png

MarshallDog

Reaction score
It'll take me a few days to get use to, but I like it ... it's the same, but different, you know? Just a more modern/updated version of what we've had since the last change (and yes, there were complaints back then as well, yet we all grew accustom to it as if it was the standard). Anyway, I dig it 🤘

I agree, much more modern!