Which Amp Do I Save For?

PaulHikeS2

Reaction score
My company got a new rewards vendor - we earn bonuses for working OT that can be used from an online catalog. I enjoy my work, so OT + rewards is pretty cool.

These are in the new rewards catalog - the old one had low end junk for music gear. Gotta figure out what to save for - figure about a year and a half.

upload_2021-10-4_20-35-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-10-4_20-32-22.png
    upload_2021-10-4_20-32-22.png
    286.9 KB · Views: 36

bobpick68

Reaction score
If it were me (which it's not obviously) I'd grab the Deluxe. I miss my 65 FSD RI so much.

This was my amp gig rig for a couple years.

https://imgflip.com/i/5pa1dd

5pa1dd

h9byrNN

Last edited:

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
My company got a new rewards vendor - we earn bonuses for working OT that can be used from an online catalog. I enjoy my work, so OT + rewards is pretty cool.

These are in the new rewards catalog - the old one had low end junk for music gear. Gotta figure out what to save for - figure about a year and a half.

View attachment 95700
And like a dumbass I totally tried to click the right arrow to see more. :facepalm:

Haven't even had a beer...:facepalm:

ampeq

Reaction score

View attachment 95700
There is nothing there I would really want, and if you don’t have one that jumps out at you you’re probably the same. I would pick the one you could sell easy and for the most. I would also start tucking a little dough away so when you get the points you need, you should also have at least a grand or so. Now when you get this ok amp, sell it, add up all you now have........ BAM! You now may be able to buy an amp you REALLY want. (Or guitar if your happy with your amps.) Use the opportunity to come ahead buy getting something you need.