What if I just casually stopped by Daryl's House?

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about any of you's guys, but I love the 'Daryl's House' vids. So many talented artists, and the guy is doing a lot to just enjoy himself with friends, all of whom are some of the best of the best. If you haven't seen some of his videos, you should, because I think you'd be in for a real treat, assuming you're open to what he's doing. Anyway, I just looked him up and found out he lives less than an hour and a half away from me. Crap, I could ride my bike there.

I wonder... :hmm: what if I just threw a simple guitar & maplifier kit in the back of my SUV, and stopped over for some tea and strumpets? :D

What's the worst that could happen?

It would certainly be unexpected, so what if I showed up in a limousine?

1657425011706.png

Go here:
Select "Choose an episode" from the drop-down in the upper right, and pick whatever you want.

Last edited:

jeffb

Reaction score
My Wife and I always wanted to get up there for a show or two- She is a big fan of H&O, and it was not too far away from where I lived (40 min?). It was also on the route up to my Son's College, and I remember joking with him the first time we went by that we should stop in one day with our guitars and see if we can jam. He said to me "Who is Hall and Oates?"..and he received a long dissertation that diverged into various areas of 1970s music that pretty much put him to sleep :blah:

Wife and I had set aside one night to finally see Daryl and some special/surprise guests, then Covid happened and everything shut down.

Tatzmann

Reaction score
Or you go to this guys house, he rocks moar
than Daryll?

:p

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
"...he lives less than an hour and a half away from me. Crap, I could ride my bike there."

You are in far better shape than me, sir, if you can ride your bike for what would be an almost 1 1/2 drive.

Kudos! I'd freakin' DIE!!!

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
You are in far better shape than me, sir, if you can ride your bike for what would be an almost 1 1/2 drive.

Kudos! I'd freakin' DIE!!!
It was purely hypothetical. :D
But, if I set my mind to it, I could.
In realitry though, I'd just drive, which is why mentioned a limo. :D ;)

shredless

Reaction score
I would think he would welcome an original member of the greatest band in the land