Trade jackson rr24 pro q with jackson sls3 2008 japan

Alex91

Reaction score
I had a request to trade my jackson rr24 pro q 2020 with a jackson sls3 2008 japan plus €50. I'm thinking about that because i prefer fixed bridge as the sls and i love japan guitar, but it has the seymour duncan 59 set, and i don't know if it coul do metal sound (thrash, death and aome black).
What do you think about that?
Thanks

Adieu

Reaction score
That's what the 50 euros are for?

Alex91

Reaction score
I had the jb in a cheap schecter and it changed the guitar (in a positive way), but probably I'll prefer the other ones that you've mentioned :nazgul and black winter

Alex91

Reaction score
What about doing a pick up swap for something metal sounding?

Keep the guitar if it's comfy for you.
I feel comfy with my guitar even if I'm not a big fan of the floyd rose, surely if i go with the trade I'll change at least the bridge pu

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
I say keep the one you have and block the trem with a trem stop for dive only. Dive only Floyd's get rid of about every problem some people have to complain about in a Floyd. Makes string changes super easy even when pulling them all off at the same time, if a string breaks you're still in tune, if you have trouble with palm mutes or resting/anchoring your hand on the bridge it won't go sharp while doing so. Plus you still have the rock solid tuning stability of a Floyd.

I don't have any of these issues with a floating or non floating Floyd so I love them either way. I find them super easy to work on either way and with proper technique they don't go sharp when palm muting or resting your hand on the bridge. Also I can't get a string to break on one for my life. Just something to think about especially if you love the way the guitar sounds, feels, plays and looks. :)

Latest posts