Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
There would have been yells from the crowd “get up you pussy!!”

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
It’s rare to see good sportsmanship these days, so I have to give those kids credit. Both of those kids have compassion, so I’d say the parents are doing a good job. Nice doom break.

Crikey

Reaction score
Well Aust went full blown nazi during covid…. Then theres that…
Cops beat up people for no mask….regardless that masks dont filter viruses. Cops seemed to enjoy that.
They also put unvaxxed people in camps….
The 5 eyes countries made NoKo look like disney land

Last edited:

GregM

Reaction score
Well Aust went full blown nazi during covid…. Then theres that…
Cops beat up people for no mask….
Lol . I can only speak for where I live but in West aus cops carried masks and informed people to put em on .
A more likely scenario . Cop hands dude mask , put it on . No way fuck you blablabla . Cop beats shit out of person for being aggressive .
Pretty sure it isn't just Australia where that happens

V-man

Reaction score
Lol, this one didn’t exactly go as planned. I would say that given the VOLUMES of examples one could choose from to make the same point about American children/young men/ people, this was hardly that compelling.

I would also say as a lover of Aussie women and a spellbound traveller to the East Coast, from Melbourne to Cairns & the GBR, I am a huge fan of AUS, but others have adequately pointed out the Aussies are no different in the “pussy” department as a number of Americans are in submitting to questionable authority… if not, much worse.

mark123

Reaction score
I got beaned in the head in little league. Hit me right below where the helmet covered. There were tears, of anger when I took the walk. Next time at bat that pitcher was going to die. The ball went right over his head, even though I was aiming lower. That was my only home run.

He wasn't getting any hugs.

Crikey

Reaction score
Lol . I can only speak for where I live but in West aus cops carried masks and informed people to put em on .
A more likely scenario . Cop hands dude mask , put it on . No way fuck you blablabla . Cop beats shit out of person for being aggressive .
Pretty sure it isn't just Australia where that
Yeah, there has been a drop off in people willing to ref kid’s sports because of idiot parents
Soccer ref here who is done. No more games for me. Aint the kids its the parents and ref recert requirements.

Crikey

Reaction score
At least you did a few seasons or one or whatever , I'll bet your one up on 80%of the parents .
I coached as well.
Enjoyable experience except for some parents
I always axed the parents to practice wuth their child, watch youtube soccer videos. You can tell who did the work

Geeze

Reaction score
I dunno, when I worked for a rifle action company in TX we shipped actions to eleven different countries and all of them except one had a 66lb postal weight limit on single packages. Australia's package limit was 44lb... I used to tease them - 'Ain't y'all them guys with the big ass cans of beer?!?'

Russ