they say this debunks the AZ studio moon landing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
I never believed it was a conspiracy. If nothing else, Russia would have exposed us.
But Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster? Yeah, conspiracies; real monster movie stuff - as is 99.999% of UFO "evidence", of which I consider the likes of Bob Lazar a bunch of story tellers.
You don't believe ET's travelled to Earth in the distant past to teach us how to pile rocks neatly?

That's just nuts Vin. :nuts:

StrummerJoe

Reaction score

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
A lie travels the world before the truth puts its shoes on, as they say.

I mean, the Russians arguably won the first stage in the race by putting a satellite up there. Then the US (apparently) put men on the moon and brought them back safely. Neil deGrasse Tyson recently published a book where he outlines the correlation by such scientific leaps to military activity. His argument (in a nutshell) is that when the money is there and you give these scientists free roam and a massive budget, things get discovered. That's only logical. When you've built a nuke, why build an even better one? We can't use them anyway. When you've built a tank that can cross any terrain, why pursue that goal again?

I'm not arguing for a war - let that be clear! But necessity is the mother of invention, and war ensures perceived necessity. Add a budget to that, and your chances go up...
Neil deGrasse Tyson isn't as smart as people give him credit for...not to mention how obnoxious he is.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't believe ET's travelled to Earth in the distant past to teach us how to pile rocks neatly?

LOL! I'd love to elaborate, but out of respect for Doom I'd rather the focus be on track with his OP. We can revisit the UFO stuff in older threads already covering the topic, if you like.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
I'm not a denier or believer.

I can't help but find it odd that Russia & China never went and publicized it.

They wouldn't view it as a 2nd place trophy, but would use it to prove to their citizens, and the rest of the world, that they were just as technologically capable as the US.

They sure didn't give up on nuclear arms just because the US was first, and they were proud to announce when they went nuclear. I see no difference why putting people on the moon would be any different.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
VIP Member
Reaction score

UFO's are ok... space conspiracies, & all...
Very well then, to StrummerJoe:

If you think that's nuts, try this: I'm beyond convinced that the entire UFO and abduction phenomena is/are purely demonic, and that the idea that there is actually life on other planets is exactly what such forces are trying to deceive the world into believing.

PelliX

Reaction score
Neil deGrasse Tyson isn't as smart as people give him credit for...not to mention how obnoxious he is.

I took the time to read that 'hit piece', but it was so immature that I'm at a loss as to what to say. I don't know about the guy's personal or sex lives, it's not of my concern. The remarks outlined in the article were, for the most part, fair, factually correct and here and there sprinkled with a twisted sense of humor. I'm pretty sure that if you give Neil and Drew Schwartz (author) an identical IQ test there would be another angry article. Don't take any of this personally, by the way! I'm no close friend of Neil either, but that was some whiny sh*t... :lol:

Still, I do concur in his apparent correlation between advancements in science/tech and military situations. Correlation is not causation, that is also true.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Very well then, to StrummerJoe:

If you think that's nuts, try this: I'm beyond convinced that the entire UFO and abduction phenomena is/are purely demonic, and that the idea that there is actually life on other planets is exactly what such forces are trying to deceive the world into believing.
That is a very interesting take on the whole thing. I'll give it some thought when I go fishing today.

Frodebro

Reaction score
I'm not a denier or believer.

I can't help but find it odd that Russia & China never went and publicized it.

They wouldn't view it as a 2nd place trophy, but would use it to prove to their citizens, and the rest of the world, that they were just as technologically capable as the US.

They sure didn't give up on nuclear arms just because the US was first, and they were proud to announce when they went nuclear. I see no difference why putting people on the moon would be any different.
The Soviets were well aware of everything that was going on in the space program, and they absolutely would have let the whole world know if it was faked. This aspect doesn’t require any science, just common sense.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
I took the time to read that 'hit piece', but it was so immature that I'm at a loss as to what to say. I don't know about the guy's personal or sex lives, it's not of my concern. The remarks outlined in the article were, for the most part, fair, factually correct and here and there sprinkled with a twisted sense of humor. I'm pretty sure that if you give Neil and Drew Schwartz (author) an identical IQ test there would be another angry article. Don't take any of this personally, by the way! I'm no close friend of Neil either, but that was some whiny sh*t... :lol:

Still, I do concur in his apparent correlation between advancements in science/tech and military situations. Correlation is not causation, that is also true.
Neil can have his degrees and still be ignorant on social issues and obnoxious.

There are others in his field that are far more accomplished.

I'll leave it at that.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
The Soviets were well aware of everything that was going on in the space program, and they absolutely would have let the whole world know if it was faked. This aspect doesn’t require any science, just common sense.
Saying it was faked and proving it are two different things. Look how easily the "it was faked" crowd are shrugged off.

All I know for sure is the moon controls the tides and I'm about to miss the low.

Salmon season bro!

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well anyway, Alex Jones was in the news for his Sandy Hook conspiracies. I bring him up b/c he's the guy with all the conspiracies.

Last edited:

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I heard this one once: Speculation that the reason nobody has been back to the moon is because we found something on the moon that gave us very good reasons not to go back. And gave the Russians a reason to end their program, too.

Total speculation, for sure. But an INTERESTING bit of speculation.

The "uncrossable" Van Allen radiation belts "theory" has been absolutely smashed with real data and measurements.

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Remember when Myth Busters refused to investigate the molten metal spewing from the world trade centers? not denying aircraft hit the building, but the melting point to liquify steel is a strong need for those who say it can happen to PROVE carpet, jet fuel and paper burning can liquify steel. I was surprised Myth Busters refused to test it.

how it relates to the moon landing topic is that we are supposed to accept something that is unproven.....and cannot stand on its own against scrutiny, and they accuse and slander those who question the narrative as " conspiracists"....lol

just an fyi

Steel Alloys Melting Range Table​

Melting ranges of the most widely used steel alloys in Celsius and Fahrenheit.

Steel Grade (SAE)UNS DesignationAlloy TypeMelting Range °CMelting Range °F
201S20100Nickel steel1400 – 14502552 – 2642
254S31254Nickel steel1325 – 14002417 – 2552
301S30100Nickel-Chromium steel1400 – 14202552 – 2588
304S30400Nickel-Chromium steel1400 – 14502552 – 2642
305S30500Nickel-Chromium steel1400 – 14502552 – 2642
309S30900Nickel-Chromium steel1400 – 14502552 – 2642
310S31000Nickel-Chromium steel1400 – 14502552 – 2642
316S31600Nickel-Chromium steel1375 – 14002507 – 2552
321S32100Nickel-Chromium steel1400 – 14252552 – 2597
330N08330Nickel-Chromium steel1400 – 14252552 – 2597
347S34700Nickel-Chromium steel1400 – 14252552 – 2597
410S41000Chromium-Molybdenum steel1480 – 15302696 – 2786
416S41600Chromium-Molybdenum steel1480 – 15302696 – 2786
420S42000Molybdenum steel1450 – 15102642 – 2750
430S43000Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum steel1425 – 15102597 – 2750
434S43400Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum steel1426 – 15102600 – 2750
440S44000Molybdenum steel1370 – 14802498 – 2696
446S44600Molybdenum steel1425 – 15102597 – 2750
The steel in the WTC didnt need to melt/liquify. Just weaken enough to where it couldn't support the weight of the floors above the damage.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
On the topic of conspiracy theories:

I used to listen to his shows way back. Last time was when the Sandy Hook thing went down, and Jones' immediate reaction was "I'm getting so sick of these false flags". That, plus his insane behavior on the Piers Morgan show, was when I realized the guy is a nut-job who riles his listeners up in fear, and gets them to buy his vitamins and crap, and peddles prepper kits, etc. And I haven't tuned in once since.

But I still fail to see where his freedom of speech has caused any unlawful damage to the tune of $4.1M. If they simply didn't like what he said, well then too frickin' bad, he has that right. And now, after 10 years they want to sue his phat ass?

Then again, after selling his "Sandy Hook is a hoax" theory for the last 10 years, and now suddenly confessing before the court like a total baby, says it all.

GehhhhTFO.

I used to like his show when it was short wave radio only. To me the internet was when the decline started.
That damn 'net!

He could have tried to defend himself better if he had turned over evidence as instructed.
The problem is he probably knew he was spreading lies and at some point you can't defame people based on known lies.
Supposedly there were enough wackos out there that these people did suffer real world damage.

I suspect the show will go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts