they say this debunks the AZ studio moon landing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PelliX

Reaction score
Even those who witnessed Jesus” miracles refused to believe.
I saw it and thats all i need.

I wasn't there when JC had his moment. I've seen people turn water into beer, but it's quite a lengthy process.... ;)

1660142579360.png

1660142593999.png

1660142604898.png

As one can see here, though: it's >30C, high pressure zone - not a real cloud in sight. Note the contrail of the plane in the last pic; that's what they look like. Not the other trails hanging there for well over an hour at least. I'm not near an active airport, all passenger jet traffic here should be >10km up. I'm not an aviation expert or a meteorologist, but I'd say these are two different things that I'm seeing...

Last edited:

DreamerDeceiver

Reaction score
Seeding the sky has been happening since the 50's.
Amazing how it rains within 48 hrs of that lol

Chemtrails are so prominent now, that Disney decided to edit ,and insert them into the high pressure blue sky pics of all their older movies.

I mean " Chem trails" don't really exist,.....right?

PelliX

Reaction score
Seeding the sky has been happening since the 50's.
Amazing how it rains within 48 hrs of that lol

Chemtrails are so prominent now, that Disney decided to edit ,and insert them into the high pressure blue sky pics of all their older movies.

I mean " Chem trails" don't really exist,.....right?

I think they did that with the Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit, too. Naturally, they missed a couple of other bits... at least, I don't recall wristwatches being a thing in the books... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts