they say this debunks the AZ studio moon landing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Surely, that would not be limited, historically, to this particular administration? I mean, power corrupts and always has done - all over the world, it's human nature.

No, of course not, indeed. There are however components in the fuel that cause the phenomenon called 'chemtrails'. See, this is where we should differentiate a little. I see a phenomenon and can easily deduce that it's not caused purely by water vapor. That's solid. Then you have all kinds of 'theories' (actually, hypotheses) about aliens creating them, mass population control by spraying chemicals, all kinds of stuff. I think there's a big difference between someone with unanswered questions and someone who makes bold claims. For the most part, I simply have lots of questions.

Thanks, though, appreciated! :cheers:
the web is full of picsand video of chem trail systems on airplanes and people claming
to have been on these planes. does it mean its true? no, but there are the claims
just the same. is everything on the web true? oh of course not, but not everything is
a lie either.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
The only "chemtrails" are a chemical called Dihydrogen Monoxide, which in vapor form creates a white cloud. In liquid form, too much of it can be fatal to humans under certain conditions.

:cool:

Additionally, people have taken the photos Boeing has shown of the water tank system installed in prototype aircraft to test their ability to compensate for changes in weight and balance, which shifts water from tank to tank to simulate the effects of all the fat people on board suddenly running for the bathrooms after the bad fish served for dinner hits them, and misrepresent those tanks as the chemtrail chemical tanks.

How sad an example of a human being do you have to be if you have to LIE to get people to believe what you want?

Last edited:

PelliX

Reaction score
The only "chemtrails" are a chemical called Dihydrogen Monoxide, which in vapor form creates a white cloud. In liquid form, too much of it can be fatal to humans under certain conditions.

:cool:

Water vapor (dihydrogen monoxide :applause:) doesn't linger around for hours on end in such atmospheric conditions. Any mtereologist will confirm that this is "something else". Note how I don't pretend to know the answers, but merely point out the fact that something doesn't match up. Contrails are the same thing, but they disappear seconds after the plane has passed, reminding you of exhaling on a cold winter's day.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
What are you talking about? How long water vapor trails remain visible is entirely a matter of atmospheric conditions. Some evaporate in seconds, while when the conditions are right they hang around for hours. It's all just a matter of basic meteorology. Knowing the atmospheric conditions at a given altitude, you can PREDICT whether or not a vapor trail will disappear or stay visible for minutes or hours. Under ideal conditions, they even act as seeds for cloud formation. Which I have seen happen.

Cal Nevari

Reaction score

NASA Releases Stunning 4K Video of Apollo 13 Views of the Moon, Ending All Conspiracy Theories​

:shrug:

Just for all those doubters, the astronauts did leave things on the moon that are visible from earth (with a telescope); things that could not have been placed remotely.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
How sad an example of a human being do you have to be if you have to LIE to get people to believe what you want?
ROFLMAO. do you seriously think that doesnt happen daily? hourly?
dont watch the news much do you?
it happens everywhere. minute by minute in a lot of cases. to keep up
with forum rules i wont give you example after example or even point you
in a direction to go see it yourself. if you look haphazardly even, you will find it.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Just because people do it regularly doesn't excuse it or make it right.

I try to hold myself to a higher standard. I may be WRONG about some things (rumor has it, it has happened once or twice in my life...:cool:) but I'll never tell you something I KNOW to be untrue.

The worst examples I've seen lately are US democratic politicians intentionally lying about the function of certain parts of firearms that they want to see banned. They can't just come out and say "I don't like those and a lot of my constituents don't like them and we all want them banned", they have to actually lie about them to make them look scarier than they actually are, hoping to pick up support.

If you have to lie to support your position, it's not much of a position. And in that case, you're not much of a person.

I'm not quite the idealist that some people are, but I tend to think that the world would be a better place if people committed themselves to being truthful or at least keeping their mouths shut when they can't bear to speak truth.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Just because people do it regularly doesn't excuse it or make it right.

I try to hold myself to a higher standard. I may be WRONG about some things (rumor has it, it has happened once or twice in my life...:cool:) but I'll never tell you something I KNOW to be untrue.

The worst examples I've seen lately are US democratic politicians intentionally lying about the function of certain parts of firearms that they want to see banned. They can't just come out and say "I don't like those and a lot of my constituents don't like them and we all want them banned", they have to actually lie about them to make them look scarier than they actually are, hoping to pick up support.

If you have to lie to support your position, it's not much of a position. And in that case, you're not much of a person.

I'm not quite the idealist that some people are, but I tend to think that the world would be a better place if people committed themselves to being truthful or at least keeping their mouths shut when they can't bear to speak truth.
ooh please make no mistake, i wasnt implicating you in anything.
i was pointing out that folks will tell lies for all sorts of reasons.
people have been lying since the begining of time to support their positions,
to take from others, for ill gotten gains, to hurt others, the list goes on and on.

yes the world would be a MUCH better place if it ran only on truths, but it doesnt and it
never will as long as there are compititions for things, positions, money, and so on.
thats where personal research on topics and people help. doesnt solve everything but it clears a lot of things up. soon we learn to tell
a tree by the fruit it produces. see the fruit know the tree soon becomes see the tree and know
the fruit it drops. if one has a history of lies chance are more lies to come. if one has a history of truths
then............

Last edited:

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
No attempt at implication was perceived. I just felt it was time to make my little honesty rant.

IF...which I know isn't true...the US faked the moon landings, then I can STILL say that the USA is the only nation to have successfully faked a moon landing! (Success meaning, some reasonable people accepted it as real.)
:usa::usa: A feat matched by no other country! :rock:

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Just for all those doubters, the astronauts did leave things on the moon that are visible from earth (with a telescope); things that could not have been placed remotely.
Show us the proof , bro . With your telescope . Lets see this . Show those doubters whats up there on that cream cheeze floating ball
You surely have seen those reflectors yourself , right ? Link it up .... hook us up

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
yeah ive heard that before. pretty cool huh?
i dont think the question is " Did We Go" as much as it is "When Did We Go".

sure we had all the reason in the world to fake it. the USSR had already beat us
to outer space a long time before. they too were on a race to get someone to the moon.
at that time it would have looked very bad on the US to not only be beaten to outer space
but also the moon. it was the middle of the cold war at the time remember.
playing devils advicate here.

Writer and director Ron Howard has laid claim several times that he was in the rafters hidding as a kid
in the studio that the landing was filmed in while some of the filming was being made.
thing is he refuses to go into details much more than what hes already said which wasnt much.

do i believe in cospireacy theories? yes i do. do i believe them all? oh hell no. there are some real nut jobs out there and some of the biggest loads of shit ive ever heard.

does big feets exist? yes. do aliens exist? yes. do ghostes exist? yes.

Last edited:

Rokinroller

Reaction score
The real deal direct from NASA . This is an official picture . Its all real . No arguing on that cardboard , tin foil and curtain rods could ever be fake . Its period correct . This extreme high tech space ship was so advanced that we can not duplicate it today . Look at it very closely , examine every detail . Impossible to re create with todays technology . Amazing ........ isnt it

Attachments

• Apollo_11_Lunar_Lander_-_5927_NASA.jpg
    Apollo_11_Lunar_Lander_-_5927_NASA.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
that movie doesnt prove shit. hell they could have done that with the Hubble.
i too am curious why we havent been back? one of the greatest accomplishments of mankind
and we havent been back? (or have we) yet a killer night with a hot girl we are trying to dive back in
within days? are you shitting me right now?
Nasa has big plans.
#1. Spend lots of money.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score

This reminds me of why I used to read about 9/11. Some pretty fascinating and provocative stuff surrounding it.
Hadn't read up on this stuff in years. Judging by this and from 9/11Pilots the popular thought now is the planes were remotely flown.

This is from the same site-
Explosives in WTC dust

Interesting but I did not look for details elsewhere.

They say 62% of Americans still believe Oswald did not act alone. At one point it was in the 80% range.
Probably the most popular conspiracy.... or maybe chips in vaccines?? lol

PelliX

Reaction score
They say 62% of Americans still believe Oswald did not act alone. At one point it was in the 80% range.

Classic case of "that obviously didn't happen as outlined". The distance, the reload time on the gun, none of it fits. All after JFK wanted to tackle the CIA and the Federal Reserve.

Probably the most popular conspiracy.... or maybe chips in vaccines?? lol

That's not even a theory, but a hypothesis which is in fact easily disproven. Still, every time that '5G nanochip' schematic goes around I have to chuckle. IIRC it's a boost pedal circuit diagram... :rofl:

2022-08-09-121705_747x385_scrot.png

Who'd have thought that 5G chips would feature a footswitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.