they say this debunks the AZ studio moon landing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PelliX

Reaction score
We literally have high definition imagery of the Apollo landing sites (But not so high definition that individual footprints are resolvable) and people still doubt the landings. :nuts:

Just wow. :noplease:
:scratch:

Even when we can zoom in and see the footprints, that would merely indicate that we provided the lunar aliens with moonboots - at the expense of the taxpayer!

PelliX

Reaction score

"All will be revealed."

-- Robert Plant, ~few decades back

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Once one really takes the time to look into the facts , it is a reality that the only thing they took to the moon was your imagination . All the telemetry was destroyed ... hmmm wonder why . 1968 .... Flower power and control of the population through the magic of TV ! Vietnam war , etc . It was all a distraction .. `` Hey dont look at the mess down here , look up there `` ... we goin to the moon ... ha ha ha . Only for dreamer dummies . Look into it , be real , weigh in all the facts . Stop dreaming . Intelligent people all know its a bullshit - run world .

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Bullshit. People with a strong background in science and technology understand that the landings happened, it was real, it was feasible, and yes it was expensive but we did it.

Tens of thousands of Americans worked in some way with the Apollo program. None (except a few who suffer from senile dementia) are talking about it being faked. That nonsense comes from people without a technical background and/or people with a substantial history of partaking in the evil weed and/or other substance abuse problems.

I hate it when dumb people try to tell smart people how things are.

PelliX

Reaction score
Bullshit. People with a strong background in science and technology understand that the landings happened, it was real, it was feasible, and yes it was expensive but we did it.

Tens of thousands of Americans worked in some way with the Apollo program. None (except a few who suffer from senile dementia) are talking about it being faked. That nonsense comes from people without a technical background and/or people with a substantial history of partaking in the evil weed and/or other substance abuse problems.

I hate it when dumb people try to tell smart people how things are.

I'm honestly curious in a respectful manner. Would you, for the large part, agree with the statement that "the government narrative on current affairs and past events is correct and unbiased, mostly void of grave omissions"?

Not per se relating to the apollo programs, but just in general.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I would never say that about THIS current administration. It is both dishonest in the extreme and massively incompetent at the same time.

But it wasn't always the case.

The Apollo program was simply too massive, with too many people involved in it, for it to have been faked and if it had been, there would have been abundant whistle blowers to call it out.

Same as the "chemtrail" conspiracy nutters. With literally tens of thousands of people at thousands of airports having access to aircraft, many of those people having less than perfect legal and employment histories yet they're still loading baggage into planes, taking baggage off planes, servicing the planes, fueling them, cleaning them between flights, restocking supplies in them, and so on on and so forth, literally nobody has found the "chemtrail nozzles" or tanks cleverly hidden on them....not because everybody is in on the conspiracy, but because the conspiracy is pure and total bunk. There is no chemtrail delivery system on planes. And the moon landing conspiracy theory holds no water. Tens of thousands of program workers, not one whistle blower, and not even the Russians have ever so much as suggested that the landings were faked.

That's the whole game. Game, set, match. Conspiracy theorists lose without scoring a single point. Every point they have raised has been systematically and definitively debunked.

Yet some people still think the earth is flat and man will never fly.

Frodebro

Reaction score
Once one really takes the time to look into the facts , it is a reality that the only thing they took to the moon was your imagination . All the telemetry was destroyed ... hmmm wonder why . 1968 .... Flower power and control of the population through the magic of TV ! Vietnam war , etc . It was all a distraction .. `` Hey dont look at the mess down here , look up there `` ... we goin to the moon ... ha ha ha . Only for dreamer dummies . Look into it , be real , weigh in all the facts . Stop dreaming . Intelligent people all know its a bullshit - run world .

The first moon landing was in 1969, but the program was born in 1961. That's long before the US involvement in Vietnam, and long before the hippie movement.

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Oh ... ok sure . lol Think Stanley Kubrick , and tiny tin foil cardboard ships landing on round balls in the night sky ! Hilarious ! I gonna stop here .

Attachments

• vietnam war.JPG
    vietnam war.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Frodebro

Reaction score
Oh ... ok sure . lol Think Stanley Kubrick , and tiny tin foil cardboard ships landing on round balls in the night sky ! Hilarious ! I gonna stop here .

Johnson sent troops into Vietnam in 1965. Kennedy pledged to send a man to the moon, and bring him back safely, before the end of the decade. He made this pledge in 1961. There is footage of it readily available.

PelliX

Reaction score
I would never say that about THIS current administration. It is both dishonest in the extreme and massively incompetent at the same time.

Surely, that would not be limited, historically, to this particular administration? I mean, power corrupts and always has done - all over the world, it's human nature.

There is no chemtrail delivery system on planes.

No, of course not, indeed. There are however components in the fuel that cause the phenomenon called 'chemtrails'. See, this is where we should differentiate a little. I see a phenomenon and can easily deduce that it's not caused purely by water vapor. That's solid. Then you have all kinds of 'theories' (actually, hypotheses) about aliens creating them, mass population control by spraying chemicals, all kinds of stuff. I think there's a big difference between someone with unanswered questions and someone who makes bold claims. For the most part, I simply have lots of questions.

Thanks, though, appreciated! :cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.