The vaccine

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by shredless, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickeydg5

mickeydg5 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] of some child crying.

2. SmokeyDopey

SmokeyDopey Well-Known Member VIP Member

3. LPMarshall hack

LPMarshall hack Well-Known Member

Goddammit stop taking about pizza!!!

I’m on a thirty day cleanse!!!

Derek S likes this.
  4. Georgiatec

Georgiatec Well-Known Member VIP Member

Looking for something I don't remember what.
    You may not get a choice Neil. My wife had her first dose a couple of weeks ago and it was the Pfizer version. Ironic when she had worked for AZ for 30 years.

5. Australian

Australian Green Beret Silver Supporting Member VIP Member

Alright. But if its not classed as a vaccine, what do I list it as in my diary of 2021 shuns?

6. Georgiatec

When people start quoting chapter and verse as having been "predicted" in the middle eastern tome of horseshit then can I post what a fortune teller told me last week?
    I though this forum was

NO RELIGION

Lo-Tek likes this.
  7. zachman

zachman Well-Known Member

8. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be so bad if the anti-vaxxer people had an actual objection to the vaccine but they are all over the board- it has a chip, it changes dna, it turns you into a machine so "they" can program your brain (WTF!?!), the pandemic is fake, the virus is biological warfare, etc etc....
    How can the virus be a man-made bio-weapon and the pandemic is fake?? ;)

ANd now Johnson and Johnson; I need to read up on it still. I'm assuming it's also the mRNA type but don't really know.

Funny how that works, eh?

9. Georgiatec

10. Vinsanitizer

Vinsanitizer . Double Platinum Supporting Member VIP Member

I didn't click the link, myself. But I do give serious nod to the notion that because this whole virus issue has been abused ever so predominantly by whatever governing authorities are governing it (quite piss-poorly), the so-called "cure" that everyone's standing in line for like the latest iPhone, will follow suit. For this reason, count me out. I'm not drinking any industry-for-profit's Kool-Aid. And if they hold a gun to my head over it, meaning that it becomes mandatory in any way, shape or form as it already appears to be doing, it will be the clear sign to me that all of my suspicions are correct.

zachman likes this.
  11. zachman

1613320242739.png

So, you're utilizing the 'Because you said so' standard, without actually refuting any of the info presented w/ how or what is wrong with the info? I hope you're not that tone-deaf re: perspective-- when it comes to guitar tone analogies.

They want to mandate this treatment, and then you still have to mask up...

F--k That!

This is about control If you're in a panic over this thing with a 99%+ success rate with currently available treatment, then it appears you are Chicken Little-- screaming that the sky is falling. Just sayin... It's not a good look on you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    Sustainium, DaDoc and Australian like this.
  12. TAZIN

TAZIN Well-Known Member

Do you think the longevity (11 months post infection) of your body producing antibodies has to do with your work?...Being re-exposed to the virus.

13. neikeel

neikeel Well-Known Member

Maybe
    We still wear PP3 grade stuff (as much to show solidarity with colleagues who remain negative) and most of the time exposure levels are low. One of my patients died on New Year’s Day of Covid (not from direct surgical complications-upsetting nonetheless) so we are still getting some exposure. I can probably wangle whichever vaccine I want and ideally I will hold out for MKII vaccines in the Autumn.

14. DaDoc

DaDoc Well-Known Member

I went ahead and got my first vaccine shot last week, with reservations. I don't do flu shots as they make me sick, but other than feeling a little tired the day after the shot, and a bit of a sore arm, I'm fine.

The second shot is supposed to be worse, for some reason..We'll see.

I don't claim to know everything that's going on behind the scenes, but I tend to go with my gut feeling, which is this:

1) Covid was either a screw-up on the part of the chinese or an intentional effort on their part to make a test run of one of their new toys (the virus) The rest of the world needs to give china a good ass-kicking, at least economically if not literally.

2) The whole thing has been politicized to the point of ridiculousness. And considering the current bunch in charge of things now, it will continue to be the case. Fear is a very useful weapon.

I'm going to do the freakin' vaccine though, if for no other reason than to have an excuse to trash the mask..We no longer have a mask mandate in our state, and I'm already seeing a lot of folks who aren't wearing them..As soon as I finish up with the vaccine business, the mask goes in the trash! Screw it.

As far as the vaccine being the "mark of the beast" or some other such B.S., IMO that's exactly what it is..Bullshit, rumors and paranoia.

LPMarshall hack and MarshallDog like this.
  15. MarshallDog

MarshallDog Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

I get the flu shot and never get the flu and have no issues. Also got the two stage shingles vaccine, no issues! Had many other vaccines as a kid no issues! Maybe Im superman based on the fear that sooo many have!!

Now the real deal about a vaccine is no to keep just yourself safe but others too like loved ones and family but it appears many are plain selfish!?

WellBurnTheSky likes this.
  16. MarshallDog

MarshallDog Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

Exactly and people dont like being told what to do but yet they will smoke weed, cigs, cigars, etc but thats OK. I believe soon they wont have a choice and will have to get it!

17. zachman

I never get flu shots and I don't get the flu. Just a point of contention/consideration-- Anecdotal evidence does not rise to the level of scientific evidence or proven scientific fact.

The 'vaccine' (Using the term loosely, as it is not a vaccine) is clearly a huge gamble, as people have died and had complications after receiving it. Also,

Things that make me go Hmmm.... Apparently, over 1/2 of hospital staff are opting out of getting the shot-- presumably for a 'Good' reason

I disagree with the narrative, as the 'Real deal' w/ vaccines/innoculations is-- they are specifically for individuals and affect their immune systems (or not, as the case may be). You don't take them to protect 'others'.

18. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

I think we are safe with Pizza Vin, its not politics or religion... Just does yah stomach good:agreed:

500 Mike likes this.
  19. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Well-Known Member

People do get vaccines to protect others.

MarshallDog likes this.
  20. zachman

Such as? Name a vaccine that makes contagious sick people immune from transmitting.

Flu shots certainly Do NOT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.