The vaccine

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by shredless, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinsanitizer

Vinsanitizer . Double Platinum Supporting Member VIP Member

:hmm: Hmm. Well what about hair nets then?

[​IMG]

2. mcblink

mcblink Well-Known Member

3. Vinsanitizer

mcblink likes this.
  4. Australian

Australian Green Beret Silver Supporting Member VIP Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And most of all,

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

All of the above would disrupt ketosis, so no thanks.

Vinsanitizer likes this.
  5. zachman

zachman Well-Known Member

I wouldn't recommend them as padding for your athletic sports cup

Vinsanitizer likes this.
  6. zachman

mcblink and Vinsanitizer like this.
  7. zachman

FYI:
    In a sparring match I had w/ a doctor, who I currently have stuttering, as I am challenging the info in some links he posted, as a response to my questions. They fell short and I called him on it. Still no answers from the doc, but it appears the peer-reviewed medical studies analysis and conclusions agree with my assessment not the docs...: I don't care, I'll argue with anyone-- as long as it's not just trolls being stupid. I REALLY don't suffer them well... :applause:

Yes, however to be relevant to our conversation, discussing transmission via asymptomatic carriers-- not the symptomatic carriers it's discussing would be the relevant focus, lest you side-step my point altogether, and engage in a-- while perhaps interesting, parallel unrelated conversation serving as nothing more than a distraction or avoidance. Wouldn't you agree? Re: the viral loads... I see that the amp cycle rate is close (I am too lazy right now to actually do the math myself) to 30, and you know that one can pop positive with that metric, and be asymptomatic and not contagious, and there's no metric to determine how many times each specific sample had to be amplified to get to a positive result w/ the associated and reported viral loads discussed relative to an individual being contagious. A real sticking point for me, in terms of granting validity to the data as being relevant. It also illustrates that the data is so fatally flawed in terms of reported case#'s and false positives and I've already stated my reserve as to the Cause of Deaths, and case #'s attributed falsely to covid, to those who've died of other causes, but as to the early 37-40 amp cycles utilized-- it's asinine to lend credibility to the numbers being cited for total cases and total deaths.

No, the link you posted was referring to SARS-covid-2 patients presenting a greater risk to those who have covid19, with only 45% of people who are asymptomatic being contagious.

My point was that asymptomatic people with low viral loads or false positives are not likely contagious at all, making mask mandates unjustifiable for the VAST majority of healthy people walking around, as masks DO NOT prevent the transmission of this virus. The physics of it are obvious-- as the virus is 2400x's smaller than an n95 mask's ability to filter, and we've already established that teaching everyone to utilize them to the standards required to be useful, IF there was such a metric-- with over 30 MILLION people walking around w/ an IQ of 85 or less is PURE, Unadulterated FANTASY.

It also doesn't address AT ALL the fact that aerosolized particles are found to exist Primarily (Not secondarily as larger droplets) in healthcare centers, schools and air planes, down to the virion sizes, floating the air-- rendering masks useless (Thoughts?) and says nothing about eye exposure etc. Add that component to the mix, and the intellectually disenfranchised aren't getting that right either-- rendering it useless in the big picture as it goes to epidemics and pandemics, wouldn't you say? In case you haven't noticed, 'Stupid' is on the rise and like an antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria, information doesn't cure it. John Wayne said it, "Stupid is forever". Ignorance may be cured with info, but a stunted intellectual capacity is always in play among MILLIONS, not merely a few. Add to that the cognitive dissonance is also HUGE among those who aren't intellectual potatoes or mental midgets! Also, as there's a 99%+ success rate for recovery with current treatment makes mask mandates and lockdowns INSANELY OVER-REACTIVE and thoroughly unjustified.

1. The bits of genetic material who's amount is being amplified are NOT viruses. They're merely small segments of inert genetic material, found inside of a virus's shell. The PCR test doesn't detect "live" viruses, at BEST it only detects their "dead remains".

2. The detection of viral remains involves MASSIVELY amplifying the amount in the original sample by running it through successive PCR cycles. And NOTHING about a PCR test itself, will tell you if there was any "Live" virus in the original sample.

3. The labs have no idea how many amp cycles are programmed, so how would one suggest there is a standard in place? Nor can they tell you what your viral load was with PCR testing. I asked, they didn't know and said they'd have to find out from the vendor of the machine how it was calibrated, and when I asked how many times the sample needed to be amplified in my father-in-law's specific case, before it popped positive, and they couldn't answer that either-- So???

The NYT's reported that "the CDC's own calculations suggest that it's extremely difficult to detect any live virus sample above a threshold of 33 cycles", BUT-- that's a deceptive way of saying, is it not?-- that the CDC's data shows THAT-- significantly understates how using 40 or even 37 cycles is GOING TO result in MASSIVE amounts of people being told they have covid, who Don't. Thoughts???

The CDC didn't just have "Extreme difficulty" finding any live virus in samples whose cycle threshold was above 33. They were unable to find ANY. Moreover they were unable to find any live virus even in samples with lower cycle thresholds. But-- according the link, "The worst is yet to come"... Though the CDC replied to the Times by saying they were, "“examining the use of cycle threshold measures for policy decisions,” the New York Times either didn’t know or didn’t want you to know that the CDC already has guidelines that recommend … wait for it… 40 amplification cycles. Even though they were unable to find any live virus in samples with a cycling threshold greater than 33!

All of that is to say that it's ASININE to lend ANY credibility to any of the supposed case #'s and Supposed Death Numbers being thrown around, as the method for collecting the initial data is fatally flawed and doesn't even come close to resembling any sort of scientific standard of accounting-- rendering the numbers Fatally flawed at BEST, making drawing a reliable scientific conclusion impossible. Thoughts???

Fun Stuff... He's been silent for quite a while so far. It's fun

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  8. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Well-Known Member

My wife is fully vaxed now- like my parents and sister she had no issues with the vaccine.
    As an expendable worker with underlying conditions I'm quite confident I will be eligible for a vaccine soon....or at least at some point in my lifetime. lol

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    WellBurnTheSky likes this.
  9. Vinsanitizer

10. Australian

Australian Green Beret Silver Supporting Member VIP Member

It's good to see that you, over in the East is not so controlled by the Media.
    The day I realised that there are different levels of being able to accept truth, the world unfolded in my lap.
    The News/media is a 'truth distortion factory' and the people who soak up lies like a sponge shouldn't be fought on Forums, but pitied.

zachman likes this.
  11. Vinsanitizer

Uhm... Aus?

You're preachin' to the choir there little buddy. ;)

Australian likes this.
  12. tallcoolone

tallcoolone Well-Known Member

Zachman for President

13. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Well-Known Member

Vinsanitizer likes this.
  14. Georgiatec

Georgiatec Well-Known Member VIP Member

Looking for something I don't remember what.
    So if they put the vaccine in pizza the US would be vaccinated in days.

500 Mike and Trident like this.
  15. Vinsanitizer

It doesn't work that way DAMMIT!! :mad:

Trident likes this.
  16. Georgiatec

Georgiatec Well-Known Member VIP Member

Looking for something I don't remember what.
    Yet.

Trident likes this.
  17. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

I agree with “VIN

Georgiatec likes this.
  18. neikeel

neikeel Well-Known Member

I looked at your reference and then the source and the ridiculous language the so called docs used and switched off.
    Some aspects were valid points of discussion (and some totally crass), and if I were to have the vaccine (I'm still running my own antibodies 11 months pos tinfection) it would be the more conventional Astra-Zeneca version.

19. Biddlin

Biddlin Well-Known Member

Ketosis: That explains the brain fog and irritability. Might get constipated easily, too.

20. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

Might need to get out the ole “POOP” spoon..:rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.