The vaccine

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by shredless, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

“Ooooooooooof”

tce63 likes this.
  2. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Well-Known Member

Everybody I know who has had it is doing fine I'm happy to report (knock on wood!). Nobody has sprouted horns or third nipples. So that's good.
    Seems like a very confusing roll out though. No idea when I might be eligible. My parents just chanced into theirs. I hear there are FB groups devoted to "vaccine hunters"- people cutting the line.

It's been well known right from the start that testing is not very good. That's literally been reported and talked about everywhere.
    The new thing is we are falling behind other countries in genomic tracing.

It's well established that the public good ultimately trumps individual rights.
    This has got to be a tough time to be making decisions about restrictions and in the end nobody is happy. There has been a rash of health department officials resigning nationwide over the course of the pandemic (some due to threats which is pretty sad).

3. Australian

Australian Green Beret Silver Supporting Member VIP Member

Just say you’re allergic to vaccines and you will be let off.

Or you’ll be sorry.
    This Corona exaggeration and inflation will be the beginning of mandatory drug useage. Do your part to protect the next generation.

Vinsanitizer likes this.
  4. DaDoc

DaDoc Well-Known Member

Our newly elected 'guv canned all the mask restrictions in our state the other day, so we don't have to worry about that kind of B.S. out here.

We'll see how that works out..In the meantime, my wife had put me on the vaccine waiting list, and they called not long after my post yesterday and told me I could come in for my first shot tomorrow..Damn!

So I guess I'll get the damned thing, for her peace of mind more than any concerns I have..But as soon as I get the second shot, the mask goes in the trash.

I seldom drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. I'm more into good tequila and wine, and single malt scotch..:naughty:

And as far as god and guns go, I'm going to hang onto both..Gun control, like so much other NY nonsense, don't fly out here, and we don't have an overabundance of atheists either., for that matter.

We also don't have an overabundance lot of whackjobs, antifa, and rioters, if fact we have hardly any of those. And our crime rate is a helluva lot lower than those parts of the country where gun control is king as well..A good place to live! :thumb:

I have to admit I'm a bit overweight, and I'm working on that. But I do still have most of my teeth..:lol:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  5. Georgiatec

Georgiatec Well-Known Member VIP Member

Looking for something I don't remember what.
    This is a classic case of listen to your government, mainstream media and qualified medical and pharmaceutical professionals.
    Anyone still getting their news and information from their social media feeds must still beleive the moon is made of cheese. :facepalm:

neikeel, proxy, MarshallDog and 2 others like this.
  6. Vinsanitizer

Vinsanitizer ----------------------------- Double Platinum Supporting Member VIP Member

Meh. They'll get away with it one way or another. The way it's already working is just like I'd suspected a year ago: the government sounds the whistle, and all the corporations tell you what you will and will not do, else, you're in the unemployment line. That is exactly how it's going to go down every time. You won't even be able to get a house or car loan w/o you got your certificate of vaxximations.

MarshallDog likes this.
  7. Australian

Australian Green Beret Silver Supporting Member VIP Member

It’s not compulsory here.
    I already have a doctors letter saying I’m allergic to vaccines.

8. Biddlin

Biddlin Well-Known Member

What a crock from a predictable source of nonsense. I have a doctor's note that says I am allergic to anti-vaxxers and morons. Doesn't seem to help.

9. MarshallDog

MarshallDog Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

I like this comment and will use it in the future when Im forced into talking with one of those Angel and Unicorn space cadets!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    Georgiatec and Frodebro like this.
  10. proxy

proxy Well-Known Member

This is the best one ...... man it is so good ...cheeeeeseeeee hahhhaha

Georgiatec likes this.
  11. proxy

proxy Well-Known Member

You believe in what CNN and like tell you?
    If you do I am sorry I have to tell you you are not very intelligent person ...

12. Vinsanitizer

Vinsanitizer ----------------------------- Double Platinum Supporting Member VIP Member

Ok, Mr. Super Smarty Pants. There will be none of these for you today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And most of all,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    StratoMarshall likes this.
  13. tce63

tce63 Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

PIZZA !!!!!

Vinsanitizer likes this.
  14. Vinsanitizer

tce63 likes this.
  15. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

“Pizza” is just the best......
    No matter how you have to have it, its just simply the BEST:agreed:

16. tce63

tce63 Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

MarshallDog likes this.
  17. Vinsanitizer

[​IMG]

Bwaha!!

18. Biddlin

Biddlin Well-Known Member

OMG, what if you got the virus but the only symptoms you developed were loss of taste and smell? The smell of hot pizza and the taste of tomato sauce, pepperoni, dripping hot cheese and sausage, gone forever.........

Vinsanitizer likes this.
  19. zachman

zachman Well-Known Member

"People that are asymptomatic can spread the virus while appearing healthy". Seems reasonable on face value, however; I'm not aware of any conclusive unbiased data which shows the breakdown of the transmission rate of asymptomatic SARS-covid2, c19, influenza, swine flu, bird flu or any other... relative to being the driver of an outbreak that rises to the level of an epidemic or a pandemic. Link? Crickets...

AND...
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/...-tests-produce-massive-covid-false-positives/

'The one thing historically that people need to realize is that even if there is some asymptomatic transmission; in all the history of respiratory borne viruses of any type, asymptomatic transmission has NEVER been the driver of outbreaks.

So STILL-- Not to the level which, "People that are asymptomatic can spread the virus while appearing healthy"-- justifies mask mandates nor lockdowns, BECAUSE it doesn't-- The driver of outbreaks is ALWAYS a symptomatic person.

Even if there is a rare asymptomatic person that might transmit, an epidemic is NOT driven by asymptomatic carriers.' So-- Again... there is ZERO justification for Mask Mandates and Lockdowns. ZERO

Hope that helps clarify and put some perspective on the picture for you.

re: Bacterial pneumonia: https://principia-scientific.com/covid-19-masks-causing-rise-in-bacterial-pneumonia/

And... In addition: A 99%+ success rate with current treatment in NO WAY justifies mask mandates nor lockdowns so...

I recall reading that Denmark's data re: death rates and such, suggesting the MSM narrative is questionable-- at BEST. A high-quality, large-scale Danish study finds no evidence that wearing a face mask significantly minimizes people’s risk of contracting COVID-19. The randomized-control trial found no statistically significant difference in coronavirus infection rates between mask-wearers and non-mask-wearers. In fact, according to the data, mask usage may actually increase the likelihood of infection. https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/18/major-study-finds-masks-dont-reduce-covid-19-infection-rates/

Looking at the way the numbers were collected, analyzed and reported-- I realized that it's asinine to lend any credibility to any of them, as their failure to collect relevant data has fatally flawed the ability to have an accurate account that meets any sort of unbiased scientific standard, making it by definition-- unreliable.

Realizing that Thomas Sowell is correct re: his statement, "It's usually futile to talk Facts and Analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority, in their ignorance"-- The problem the left have with their virtue signaling is the total absence of any actual virtue whatsoever in any of their emotionally charged and unhinged, and triggered whinging. So-- I am writing this response for those interested

B R E A T H E

Masks have been proven to be ineffective at preventing the transmission of viruses-- evidenced by the numbers peer-reviewed medical studies, but there are also studies showing negative affects of wearing masks, such as causing Bacterial Pneumonia.

An N-95 mask still lets 5% of anything smaller than 3 microns thru all the time. At 10% relative humidity to lets particles up to 8 microns thru. The Wuhan corona virus is 1.25 Nano microns big, that's : 0.00125 microns. That's 2400 times smaller than what an N-95 mask can filter. Yes, you can catch the flu while wearing an N-95 mask.

"More to the point, indoor airborne virus concentrations have been shown to exist (in day-care facilities, health centres, and onboard airplanes) primarily as aerosol particles of diameters smaller than 2.5 μm, such as in the work of Yang et al. (2011): If his view of the mechanism is correct (ie. "physical loss"), then Shaman's work further necessarily implies that the dryness-driven high transmissibility (large R0) arises from small aerosol particles fluidly suspended in the air; as opposed to larger droplets, which are quickly gravitationally removed from the air. Such small aerosol particles fluidly suspended in air, of biological origin, are of every variety and are everywhere, including down to virion-sizes (Depres, 2012). As a matter of fact Brooke et al. (2013) showed that, "contrary to prior modeling assumptions, although not all influenza-A-infected cells in the human body produce infectious progeny (virions), nonetheless, 90% of infected cell are significantly impacted, rather than simply surviving unharmed. All of that to say that: if anything gets through (and it always does, irrespective of the mask), then you are going to be infected.

Masks cannot possibly work. It is not surprising, therefore, that no bias-free study has ever found a benefit from wearing a mask or respirator in this application. Therefore, the studies that show partial stopping power of masks, or that show that masks can capture many large droplets produced by a sneezing or coughing mask-wearer, in light of the above -described features of the problem, are IRRELEVANT."

Baccam et al. (2006), Lowen et al. (2007), Zwart et al. (2009), Shaman et al. (2010), Viboud (2010), Yelzi and Otter (2011), bin-Reza et al. (2012) "The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the science evidence", Influenza, and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257-267. There were 17 eligible studies. (...) None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask / respirator use and protection against influenza infection." Brooke et al. (2013), Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 65, Issue 11, 1 December 2017, Pages 1934-1942, Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) "N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial", JAMA. 2019; 322(9):824-833. doing:10.1001/jama.2019. 11645, Paules and Subbaro (2017), Offeddu, V. et al. (2017)"Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers Smith, J.D. et al. (2016) "Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis", CMAJ Mar 2016, Long, Y. et al. (2020) "Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks against influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis, J Evid Based Med. 2020

StratoMarshall, neikeel and Frodebro like this.
  20. Vinsanitizer

O. Mah G. !!! :eek: :scream: :run: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.