The vaccine

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by shredless, Dec 15, 2020.

1. SlapHand

SlapHand Active Member Gold Supporting Member

On average around 1000 people die from the flu every year in Norway. 2016/2017 was bad with 1700 deaths.

As I’m writing this, Norway has 436 deaths tagged as Covid19 related.

I dont get the ‘Covid thrives in cold climate’ statement.

I work at Spitsbergen whitch has 0 Covid incidents. It’s not heavy populated but thats the number. Most people take vitamin D due to the lack of sunlight during winter. (3 months of total darkness)

Yesterday the first deaths after taking the vaccine around the world started ticking in. All of them due to other underlying diseases and not the vaccine. Hmmmm... things suddenly flipped. Earlier when people died with underlying diseases and Covid19 it was counted as a Covid death. I guess that is how they will keep on counting.

Am I the only one spotting an agenda here?

2. Australian

Australian Green Beret Silver Supporting Member VIP Member

All the wisdom I impart on the forum is hand picked from the upper consciousness of mankind.
    It's hardly of the bovine variety.

LPMarshall hack likes this.
  3. Georgiatec

Georgiatec Well-Known Member VIP Member

Looking for something I don't remember what.
    Well at the moment only very old are getting vaccinated in the UK. Old folk die everyday from one thing or another. Some of them will have been vaccinated, some not.
    I have not seen any other condition where people are admitted to hospital and the staff catch it and subsequently die. Not in my 60 years anyways.

rick16v and GregM like this.
  4. GregM

GregM Well-Known Member

Just for the record, I liked ur statement, not that carers are dying

Georgiatec likes this.
  5. JP2036

JP2036 Well-Known Member

If someone is waiting for the government to save them with a shot they better have a plan "B' cuz you ain't gonna make it.

Vinsanitizer and Frodebro like this.
  6. neikeel

neikeel Well-Known Member

Very pleased you are not inundated with covid cases, very pleased for you and may it long continue.
    Regarding the post vaccination deaths, this was always going to happen in a certain number of elderly people (over 80s) not because of covid, not because of the vaccination - just simply because of probablity of other causes of death in that age group - just ask and actuary - they are very clued up on such things.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Covid is here, it is real and it is helping to kill a lot of people that have been hanging on in there with other serious illnesses that threaten their existence on a daily basis (heart attacks, strokes, pneumonias and cancer). More of a 'speeding up' of a natural process. Equally it also kills some other younger people with no other known risk factors.
    So the vaccine is not killing people. Understand your stats and methodology and you will understand.

7. MarshallDog

MarshallDog Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

Good stuff for sure! Why would anyone think the vaccine is killing people already? Its too early for anyone to have data on this

rick16v likes this.
  8. Frodebro

Frodebro Well-Known Member

Anything a certain person supports, a group that hates him will instantly be against. Doesn’t matter what it is or whether it’s accurate or not

9. Australian

People like you who are frothing at the mouth for an excuse to receive another shot from their GP so that they can know if their onset of paralysis has progessed, are entitled to that-I agree with you there.

10. GregM

GregM Well-Known Member

That is sooo untrue!!!!

11. Georgiatec

Georgiatec Well-Known Member VIP Member

Looking for something I don't remember what.
    Actually, I had never been vaccinated for anything apart from tetanus since I was a kid. That changed two years ago when my wife was diagnosed with stage 4b ovarian cancer. I now have the flu jab and will have the Covid jab when it is available to me, more to protect her than myself.
    "People like me" are thoughtful and considerate and put the safety of others first.
    Whereas "people like you" are detached, arrogant, opinionated and selfish....but at least you make no secret of it.

12. Australian

Youre not going to get agreement from me.
    When someone is echoing the sentiments of their GP at people who dont need their guinea pig concoctions its gon’ fall on deaf ears.

13. anitoli

anitoli Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

tce63 likes this.
  14. mickeydg5

mickeydg5 Well-Known Member

This fake pandemic really should not be compared to either of those.

That would not make me happier but there are things that eradicate factions that would. Very f'n happy. :)

15. mickeydg5

16. mickeydg5

The major point was that the death rate is no different with The Fake Pandemic. People die anyway!

17. mickeydg5

Kiss in Dubai for New Years Eve 2020. The USA sucks. I hope it don't start sucking more.

$10,000,000 production for a two hour concert.

It broke two Guinness World Records.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  18. mickeydg5

Shove the China Virus along with its vaccine up yawl asses!

19. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Well-Known Member

I wasn't comparing Covid to those diseases I was just pointing out that vaccines have the potential to make our lives better.

I kind of wish I could live in a land where the pandemic is fake but I have acquired too much proof to the contrary. I would have to be completely delusional to believe that now. Seems like quite a large number of people are delusional these days though. Social media and cable news- ugh.

20. neikeel

neikeel Well-Known Member

The pandemic is not fake. We are currently up to our armpits in it and it’s consequences. My personal episode with it in April was not nice but like about of flu.
    Sadly we have over 150 people in our hospital with it at the moment, some will come through fine but an alarming number are not. We are seeing excess deaths above the normal number, although quite a few would expect to die within the next year or two anyway, some are younger and their serious illness is unexpected.
    They key thing is personal choice. My recommendation is as above that if you are in a risk category you should have it. Most of my colleagues have had it over past couple of days.

rick16v, Georgiatec and MarshallDog like this.