The official 1 watt thread.

Biff Maloy

Reaction score
I've had the 50th Anniversary collection for 10 years. I still use them just as much as when they were new. The same pedalboard i use with my Germino Lead 55LV I can use with my JMP1.

Perfect home tube amps without the need for anything attached to reign them in.

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for something I don't remember what.
Yes they were a limited 1 year run , made in England
Some were produced after 2012. I have a JTM1 combo and a JMP1 head. Both of which, according to their bar codes were produced in 2015. They just came without the "Anniversary" branding.
I also have the "Anniversay" JMP1c and JCM1h.
The best tone I get for rehearsals is with my JCM1 into my Bad Cat Unleash, using it to re-amp the JCM1h. The Unleash also has a really nice loop and dual volumes, so easy to set one for backing and t'other for lead work. 🙂👍

Jubilee23

Reaction score
Some were produced after 2012. I have a JTM1 combo and a JMP1 head. Both of which, according to their bar codes were produced in 2015. They just came without the "Anniversary" branding.
I also have the "Anniversay" JMP1c and JCM1h.
The best tone I get for rehearsals is with my JCM1 into my Bad Cat Unleash, using it to re-amp the JCM1h. The Unleash also has a really nice loop and dual volumes, so easy to set one for backing and t'other for lead work. 🙂👍
That’s pretty interesting, I have never seen one produced after the anniversary year .. the jtm was the first released that year… also I’ve never seen any without the 50th anniversary branding.

vtrain

Reaction score
Has anyone made a JTM1 clone from the schematic and layout available on the interweb? If I was more skilled with amplifiers I would certainly try it.

Freddy78

Reaction score
i have built a PTP clone of JTM-145 ( Andertons limited edition ) with some help from a friend based on real JTM 145 that i own .

vtrain

Reaction score
i have built a PTP clone of JTM-145 ( Andertons limited edition ) with some help from a friend based on real JTM 145 that i own .
And? Any chance you could post a schematic, layout, and/or photos (especially guts? It sounds incredibly exciting!

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for something I don't remember what.
That’s pretty interesting, I have never seen one produced after the anniversary year .. the jtm was the first released that year… also I’ve never seen any without the 50th anniversary branding.
I think they were only available in the UK via major retailers like Guitarguitar and Andertons. Maybe Thomann in Germany also). They were cheaper too...perhaps using up pre-formed chassis. Funny thing is my JMP1 combo (Anniversary) sounds better than the later production head....both through the same cab, even to the point of swapping the tubes from one to another. The combo just has "something" the head doesn't.

Latest posts