The Future of Medicine - Robotic Slime

BlueX

Reaction score
Might do good things if used in the right way, but it makes me think of trichina (that you can get from eating e.g. wild boar). If you get them inisde your body, that's it (at least for some species).

T-1000 also comes to mind. If that robot would weigh 80 kg (180 lbs) I wouldn't want to be around it.

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Seven Seven Seven
VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh.
Hmm... :hmm:
Well I guess I have no reason to be opposed to it. I mean, it seems kinds like a full-body Jell-O emena.
Better than a colonoscopy, right?

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Pretty genius .
Creepy ,gross ,disgusting,but genius.

Imagine feeling that patrolling your intestines,colon etc
😈F.......reaky !
So are you supposed to try to swallow that turd slug?
Or,................ ↪ahem !
What kind of harmful longterm side effect does that crap have on the human body?
it slithers it's way down your throat... Probably best to swallow it... :shrug: ...

I guess though, that if they are sending it into your lungs, you don't want to swallow it...

Or, if they're going up your butt, you don't swallow it either. Up your penile? :wow:...

In your ears/eyes/nose would be freaky too... brain surgery...

Vinsanitizer

Seven Seven Seven
VIP Member
Reaction score
Might do good things if used in the right way, but it makes me think of trichina (that you can get from eating e.g. wild boar). If you get them inisde your body, that's it (at least for some species).

T-1000 also comes to mind. If that robot would weigh 80 kg (180 lbs) I wouldn't want to be around it.
^ What's that mean? Is that those worms that ravage your digesticles?

Vinsanitizer

Seven Seven Seven
VIP Member
Reaction score
it slithers it's way down your throat... Probably best to swallow it... :shrug: ...
I guess though, that if they are sending it into your lungs, you don't want to swallow it...
Or, if they're going up your butt, you don't swallow it either. Up your penile? :wow:...
In your ears/eyes/nose would be freaky too... brain surgery...
Eeeeeew!! :wow::ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Last edited:

BlueX

Reaction score
^ What's that mean? Is that those worms that ravage your digesticles?
Trichina live and reproduce in the intestine, but the young larvae make their way into the rest of the body. They can cause a lot of nasty problems, and death (there was a case in this area a couple of years ago). I don't think there is any way to get rid of them.

This is why you need to test meat from wild boar, bear, or other animals that can carry this parasite, before you eat it. It doesn't always help to cook or deep-freeze the meat either.

Hope I didn't ruin your weekend! Beef is safe from this, as far as I know.

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Seven Seven Seven
VIP Member
Reaction score
Trichina live and reproduce in the intestine, but the young larvae make their way into the rest of the body. They can cause a lot of nasty problems, and death (there was a case in this area a couple of years ago). I don't think there is any way to get rid of them.

This is why you need to test meat from wild boar, bear, or other animals that can carry this parasite, before you eat it. It doesn't always help to cook or deep-freeze the meat either.

Hope I didn't ruin your weekend! Beef is safe from this, as far as I know.
:eek: Why bother risking it at all. Gotta say, eating bear and wild boar don't exactly sound very appealing, and in a starvation situation, would seem more like drinking ocean water for the thirsty.

BEAR & WILD BOAR MEAT :nono: