Ted Nugent Auction

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope they are still available when I get my tax return refund............Oh wait, I don't ever get a tax refund :)
I got one once, when I was 18-19 and worked the whole year.
It was for $500.00 and I spent it all in one place, I bought a Sunn Concert lead amp 77-78 .. ahh the good old days.
Cheers

pedecamp

Reaction score
Where's one of those blue hollow body LP's, I guess he's keeping those. :shrug:

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears No touring in 2020 took it's toll on uncle Ted...lost out on all that county fair money.

Last edited:

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
There is some nice gear there, no doubt. I don't understand why people think something has more value just because a specific person has touched it, but I don't get attached to inanimate objects.
I see one Byrdland in there.
I also see a current bid of $600 for a Lead 12.
Crazy.

Vinsanitizer

Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
How much for Ted and a decent 12' x 12' steel cage?

I think we're going to see more old rock n rollers unloading gear. They know (and accept, even if unwillingly, that) rock's heyday is long gone and it ain't coming back anytime soons. My dad is 74. That's only a couple/few years older than a lot of these guys like your Stanley's and your Springsteens. And I can tell you that the last thing on his mind would be shaking his booty in front of God knows what-all youth are around today. What do you do with all them guitars and amps? Sell 'em before nobody's even buying anymore. A few thousand bucks is better than some chunks of wood and metal nobody wants anymore.

I don't know about all these stories about 2020 being a banner year for gear sales. I'm succpicious. I don't know any more young people who play guitar today than I did 30 years ago. Smartphones. Smartphones, computers and video games - that's the new rock n roll. We yell "go green!", "go green!", all the while every single thing goes to the landfill directly or by way of "recycling" in the next new version: 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0...

iPhone 50S is here!

yay

Last edited:

DaDoc

Reaction score
I was interested in a couple of things on auction there, and wasted several minutes putting in as an online bidder only to find out they apparently won't accept my discover card. Only visa, mastercard, or amex..So screw it!