Sup dudes? Couple of clips from this past weekend's gig.

flyinguitars

Reaction score
First show since April. We had a beautiful day/night and a great crowd.
This is my ozzy tribute band. I'm the guy with short hair on stage right. My son is playing the goldtop stage left.

We pulled up to the stage a found a couple thousand people out front. I was glad that i skipped breakfast and lunch...lol

flyinguitars

Reaction score
Thanks! Yea it's a lot of fun to play with him. We are working on a new band with his little brother (my youngest son) on drums. I'm really looking forward to that!

BTW We are up in your area in Sept. At the Riveria again.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Thanks! Yea it's a lot of fun to play with him. We are working on a new band with his little brother (my youngest son) on drums. I'm really looking forward to that!

BTW We are up in your area in Sept. At the Riveria again.

Thanks for the update, have to see how the chinese virus is doing as we get closer!

Ramo

Reaction score
First show since April. We had a beautiful day/night and a great crowd.
This is my ozzy tribute band. I'm the guy with short hair on stage right. My son is playing the goldtop stage left.

We pulled up to the stage a found a couple thousand people out front. I was glad that i skipped breakfast and lunch...lol

I put 1st video full screen I was getting into it and it stopped I'm like what??? lol
That was badazz and cool as hell, your boy is tearing it up! awesome shit man.

JParry335

Reaction score
Great to see and hear from you Mike! It’s been quite a while. Nice to see you guys are still slaying it at a tier one level. Kudos to you all for keeping it going and to you for obviously being a great Dad and promoting your very talented family.
This made my day seeing this!!