State Bar Calls for 'Mandatory' COVID-19 Vaccinations, Regardless of Objections

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Vinsanitizer, May 29, 2020.

1. Vinsanitizer

Vinsanitizer Out For Lunch VIP Member

I HATES the frickin’ things I tell’s ya!

jmp45, DaDoc, Barfly and 1 other person like this.
  2. mcblink

mcblink Well-Known Member

#metoo

jmp45, DaDoc and Vinsanitizer like this.
  3. Barfly

Barfly Well-Known Member

Hahaha. I'll tell yah, it's a real piece of cake compared to having a long q-tip stuck up your pee pee hole and then twisted around in it to soak up all the VD goodness for testing... I mean. Yep.

A couple of vaccines ago this really hot girl jabbed my shoulder.. when she pulled the needle out, a thin stream of blood trickled down and she looked mortified. " I'm so sorry! " she blurted out. I replied "about what?" as I gazed upon her beautiful-liciousness. When it's time, I'll take the covid shot for you, Vin. No sweat! LoL. ;-) I got this.

4. dragonvalve

dragonvalve Well-Known Member

Thai stick is what lost the Vietnam war for the U.S.

G.I.'s got so high they lost their mood to fight.

[​IMG]

Americans who were used to making veritable "spliffs" to get off, were blown away when pin-joints of Thai stick rocked their world, literally!

Weed grown by DIY'ers in California, before things got legal, in out of the way hidden orchards, was contaminated in some areas by some chemical sprayed by growers called carbofuran a neurotoxic pesticide which enters the plant through the root system making the weed toxic for humans.

These crops are sent out of California because it won't pass standards. So someone gets this unwittingly.

[​IMG]

"The pot is mostly headed out of state and could not pass California’s stringent standards for legal weed because traces of the toxic chemicals are often found in the plants, officials said."

https://apnews.com/6e7d27d687e94283...es-found-at-most-illegal-California-pot-farms

In the 70's the U.S. government sprayed pot with paraquat to kill smokers:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-london/2018/08/paraquat-pot/

[​IMG]

Grow your own and make sure you know what you're doing.

These days incense and peppermints can kill you.

[​IMG]

Now let's segue to GMO scorn:

Gm Corn Set To Stop Man From Spreading His Seed

In 2001 scientists at the Epicyte bio-lab in San Diego created the ultimate GM crop—'contraceptive corn'—after researchers discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm. By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives. Announcing his success at a press conference, the president of Epicyte, Mitch Hein, pointing to his GMO corn plants and announced, "We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies." Shortly after the 2001 Epicyte press release, all discussion of the breakthrough vanished. The company itself was taken over in 2004 by Biolex and nothing more was heard in any media about the development of spermicidal corn. Did it to go underground? Are your taco shells safe? What of your cornmeal or cornflakes? Is this killer cereal already turning up on our breakfast tables..? End of excerpt

https://gmoreport.blogspot.com/2013/08/is-epicyte-gene-that-causes-sterility.html

Caveat emptor!

:slash:

5. mcblink

mcblink Well-Known Member

6. SmokeyDopey

SmokeyDopey Well-Known Member VIP Member

edit-

I'll just echo the "grow your own" statement (and keep cats away from them)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  7. South Park

South Park Well-Known Member

Go Willie what a role model pays no taxes and stoned all the time. The American dream

MarshallDog likes this.
  8. Australian

Australian Green Beret VIP Member

A man with Goldilocks plaits and a beard hanging with puppets. He gon’ save the world is he?

9. Vinsanitizer

Ya lost me Aus, what does it mean? What does it mean?

10. Australian

It was off the cuff. I’ll try harder nxt time.

11. Vinsanitizer

Ok, no prob. I just didn't know what you were saying. Happens to me too.

12. ricksdisconnected

ricksdisconnected Well-Known Member

tinfoil you can use again...........

13. ricksdisconnected

holy shit they are gonna force you to smoke weed. :p

DaDoc likes this.
  14. ricksdisconnected

oh yeah, thats a experience. try doing it twice in a 3 day span because they lost the sample.
    1st time you dont know what your in for. the second time you do.

15. Australian

But I’m not even going to say that the plan, if mechanical and instinctive amongst the greedy insane upper echelon, was to depress the awareness of the land by having them all on legalized weed etc. and than take control.
    By subterfuge(covid ...) place all da hoomans undu der control.

But I’m not saying that of course.
    I’m merely voicing it. Its of course just fantasy and could never be true.

16. Vinsanitizer

I hear ya. Or at least I think I do.

I tend to move away from the ideology of "planned conspiracy" anymore, at least as far as humans are concerned. Humans and human government, as a whole, haven't exactly shown themselves reliably worthy of putting on their own gat damned pants properly every morning, so how in the hell am I to expect them to organize anything on a grand county-wide scale - let a lone a world-wide scale - without they piss all over themselves day in and day out, just as we see them doing, like a bunch of ravenous battle dogs gearing up in full survival mode for that last fallen morsel of food from the Big American Banquet Table? There are far too many bad things going on in the world for credit to be given to mere human organization. So no, I no longer have faith that humanity is capable of such things. Humans are too stupid for this. Rather, I have become much more inclined to credit spiritual powers and principalities that we cannot see - something larger and more powerful than us, by which such people are influenced having given themselves over to it repeatedly and continuously. And I ain't talkin' about UFO's and bogie men.

That said, back to mandatory vaccinations: my answer is a loud and resounding "I don't f*cking think so!". Whomever or whatever "the powers that be" are, they want mankind corralled and controlled, and they will stop at nothing to achieve that goal. Every word that rolls off their lips is a lie. While that sounds cliche and obvious, I would give serious and lengthy thought to how our lives have been affected since the 90's AOL boom, computers, cellular phones and 911 for those of you old enough to remember. Technology isn't making our lives easier, it's not freeing us, it's entrapping us. Who can disagree? Moreover, who can stop it?

The things that have been occurring since then into today are far too orchestrated to be happening by accident, and as I said, humans don't possess the capacity to organize on such a scale. How else are we going to explain it? Polar shifts creating magnetic imbalances making people collectively nuts? Global warming? Pollution? Overpopulation? EMF's? If anyone thinks so, I'd say they're over-analyzing. The truth is always simple.

That's my opine.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  17. Australian

But lets not ‘synonymize’ the word-analyze with observize.
    If we observed it, its true.
    If a crack addict obseved it, it may or may not be true, but is probably best placed in the overanalyze category.

But any direct observation will sure as shootin be squashed.
    Take Science, it refused to acknowledge many truths because they didnt agree with the scientist ne plus ultra of the time.
    Sometimes it took decades for that truth to be acknowledged.

Safe observation is reading a book, and never looking up from it, says the slavemaster.
    ‘Never look at what is actual’... that is the bugbear of the slavemaster-people being able to observe directly... not through someone elses words in a book, or tv or a bong trance.

Someone stoned can never see straight...all is introspection disguised as observation. Some Forums are plagued by them and wind up using DDT on them.

18. Vinsanitizer

I guess part of what I mean by over-analyze would be cases where someone latches onto a particular idea (let's say a conspiracy in this case), finds no reason to reject the notion, and then suddenly they begin looking at everything through that lens, and it becomes bias. It doesn't take drugs to cloud people's ability to see truth and reason.

Frodebro and DaDoc like this.
  19. DaDoc

DaDoc Well-Known Member

Oh..OK! :lol:

ricksdisconnected likes this.
  20. DaDoc

DaDoc Well-Known Member

These days it sometimes seems the stoners are some of the sanest people around.