So, what in Marshall are you looking to get next?

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Totally not expecting to do so, today I bought another full stack.

But not a big one.

I now own a matched pair of MG15MSII Microstacks. Why? Because I got today's stack for such a ridiculously low price, I'd be stupid to have passed it up.

If I choose to sell it I can triple my money.

But before I do that I want to try a stereo rig feeding each head into a 4x12.

Pappy05

Reaction score
I just got my 100 hgfx head with a 412ag cabinet. Can I add the 412bg cabinet for a full stack? The dealer said no but I think they’re wrong so I thought I’d as you experts.

Pappy05

Reaction score
Any amp purchases on the horizon? Pics?
Just got the 10pmhgfx head with the 4q2ag cabinet. I want to add the 412bg cabinet. Can I do that and not blow the amp? The dealer said no I’d need another head but I think they’re wrong so asking the experts.

Pappy05

Reaction score
Just got the 10pmhgfx head with the 4q2ag cabinet. I want to add the 412bg cabinet. Can I do that and not blow the amp? The dealer said no I’d need another head but I think they’re wrong so asking the experts.
100 hgfx head and 412ag cabinet

marshalltsl

Reaction score
There’s confusion about what the specs are for a proper jtm 45. Marshall ‘s reissue used 5881 tubes instead of kt 66. Specs are closer to a jmp 1987 bass. Not sure about the hw model.

The HW model use kt66. I will love have one. They are expensive but how knows. If I get the chance....

LyseFar

Reaction score
I'm looking for an early 80's 1959, its a super lead in a JMP head shell. Reasonable price of course. :yesway:

I have one of these 80' Super Leads - you get a lot for the money with these: superlead.JPG

The bottom one is mine - from 1980. The top one is a 1975, but mine sounds a lot better ;-)
Super great amp. The photo is taken last year in Sweet Silence Studios' in Copenhagen when we were tracking our latest album. I had just blown a power tube in my own amp and was using the 75' as a spare.

Nik Henville

Reaction score
Eastern Seaboard, the nook-shotten isle of Albion
? what in Marshall are you looking to get next ?

Well, a luthier of my acquaintance who makes fine acoustics has an ancient low serial JTM45 he keeps in the corner of his workshop for pickup checking, and feedback fettling on the acoustics. I don't see him too often, though he occasionally works on acoustics for me. Whenever I see him, I ask him to sell her to me. Whenever I ask him he always says no... but I will wear him down eventually. Probably twenty years so far... but give it time :cool:

:hippie::pirate::uk:

pedecamp

Reaction score
I have one of these 80' Super Leads - you get a lot for the money with these: View attachment 73426

The bottom one is mine - from 1980. The top one is a 1975, but mine sounds a lot better ;-)
Super great amp. The photo is taken last year in Sweet Silence Studios' in Copenhagen when we were tracking our latest album. I had just blown a power tube in my own amp and was using the 75' as a spare.
Thats exactly what I want, I had a lead on one a couple months ago but I hesitated and it got away, damn!

lespaul339

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting one of these Origin 212A cabs to go underneath my Champ head that I built. Would look bad ass and be exactly what I want for it. It has Seventy 80's in it, but I'd still probably swap them out for Greenbacks.

308a22-xc_ORI212A_detail3.jpg

Latest posts