So Now Whole Teams Are Going To Protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Where is this going? :scratch:

First here …

Yqc_zpsw3okeqi8.jpg

Then here …

giphy_zpsolfacbn5.gif

And finally here …

8fc_zpscggzhhvy.gif

And I think this sums it up more often than not …

526970a5bce1ac5eae6207634139e61a_zpspgp6ek5s.jpg

MexicanMike

Reaction score
Fuck man, how much does a $2 bill cost again? :facepalm: ohhhhhh yeeeeeah, about that lady in the last pic, I'd tongue eat her fartbox.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
Well you asked for facts...

Yeah, I suppose. I briefly skimmed the BLM website and didn't see anything about systematic executions being their main message though. I suspect you maybe over simplifying their positions.

If you want to be angry about this that's obviously your choice.
I still find it funny. :)

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose. I briefly skimmed the BLM website and didn't see anything about systematic executions being their main message though. I suspect you maybe over simplifying their positions.

If you want to be angry about this that's obviously your choice.
I still find it funny. :)
Angry? Puh leeeze. Just throwing my two cents in an Internet forum.

MexicanMike

Reaction score
I have no idea right now, I am still wow wtfing over Mick's post.

wakjob

Reaction score
Err.. No.. Most protestors are trying to change something. In this age what they are trying to change are American values, you know those standards that we used to live by?

I guess I'm a crybaby trying to change the "moral values" of my country this month.

I've petitioned the Whitehouse, my district senator and congress(person) about the DEA's ban on an all natural pain killer that's about to be schedule I right next to crack and heroin by the end of September... this is my personal axe to grind. I AM IN PROTEST.

And I may stop my two decade involvement with veterans and community over it.
And I will probably hang my flag upside down as a distress signal to others.

While I'm not as animated as trigglypuff up there in cross's post, or BLM or SJW's, I'm equally concerned about our nations failed drug policy. The cost, burden, and ruined lives.

We're all Americans, we all have self interests, we all have agendas, we all formulate opinions based on where in the experience we sit.

The only standard to live by as you put it is LIBERTY!

Marshall Stack

Reaction score
I guess I'm a crybaby trying to change the "moral values" of my country this month.

I've petitioned the Whitehouse, my district senator and congress(person) about the DEA's ban on an all natural pain killer that's about to be schedule I right next to crack and heroin by the end of September... this is my personal axe to grind. I AM IN PROTEST.

While I'm not as animated as trigglypuff up there in cross's post, or BLM or SJW's, I'm equally concerned about our nations failed drug policy. The cost, burden, and ruined lives.

We're all Americans, we all have self interests, we all have agendas, we all formulate opinions based on where in the experience we sit.

What "natural" pain killer are you referring to?

DaDoc

Reaction score

If you're referring to cannabis it's already a schedule I as far as federal law is concerned, and protesting the idiotic laws against it is a good, noble, and worthwhile quest..:yesway:

Frodebro

Reaction score
Controversy is a great way to draw attention to yourself and your cause, but once everybody is looking you'd better have a damn solid presentation to support your case or you'll just wind up looking like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.