So...I finally registered here!

Eric'45

Reaction score
After a bit of lurking around I decided to join this place, although I'm somehow a minority:).
I'm 27 Years old and I'm from Germany- and you all are kinda guilty my neighbors hate me:fingersx:
Few years ago I got aDSL40C and that's when the madness started- looking around for Tips how to make it sound better, I found this Forum- and of course the Marshall bug bit me instantly! My Guitar and Amp collection has since grown rapidly.
I still own the DSL, but nowadays I mostly play a JTM45 reissue and a Les Paul R8 from 2017.
Greetings to all!:wave:

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
After a bit of lurking around I decided to join this place, although I'm somehow a minority:).
I'm 27 Years old and I'm from Germany- and you all are kinda guilty my neighbors hate me:fingersx:
Few years ago I got aDSL40C and that's when the madness started- looking around for Tips how to make it sound better, I found this Forum- and of course the Marshall bug bit me instantly! My Guitar and Amp collection has since grown rapidly.
I still own the DSL, but nowadays I mostly play a JTM45 reissue and a Les Paul R8 from 2017.
Welcome and let the gas begin!
Favorite guitar players just happen to be German!

kinleyd

Reaction score
You are indeed doomed! :welcome:to the MF.

Old Punker

Reaction score
Willkommen im Marshall Forum Eric'45! :applause:

I think Ramstein and the Scorpions are two of Germany's finest exports, not to diminish the importance of beer and sausages though! Being of German ancestry myself, I can never forget the food and drink.

sausages-are-served-together-with-sauerkraut-on-a-metal-pan-picture-id163910340

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Welcome @Eric'45 :hippie:

Posting pics is all about privileges gained from posting.
It only takes 10 or so until you can post.
Keep files below 1mB.
I just drag and drop them into the dialogue box and they appear where the cursor was at the time.
Click the option for full image.
I keep forgetting that newbies have to be here a minute before they can post photos or video. My bad. :facepalm:

Ray Baker

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Willkommen, Sie sind jetzt in guter Gesellschaft. Prost!!! Mine freund!

Ray Baker

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Eric. 'Bout damn time you joined the MF'ers!
A slight twist on Twisted Sister's SMF

Black sheep of the family
Nothing like the rest
Separate from the others
Failing all their tests

Can't they see you're different
So hungry and so lean
You're a walking wonder
You're a metal machine

Look and you'll see
You're a lot like me

You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er

Caught up in their worries
And tomorrow's dream
Missing all the living
Milk without the cream

They think you're so foolish
Living for today
Caring just what you think
Not what others say

Join with us
Oh, how they'll scream and fuss

You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er
All right, all right

We're the ones that live it
We're all really free
And if they think that we're sick
Then sick is what we'll be

Scream it loud
Know what you are be proud

You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er
You're an MF'er

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Few years ago I got aDSL40C and that's when the madness started- looking around for Tips how to make it sound better,

thats easy. carefully pull the head out of the chasis and set it to the side very carefully. then slide in a
Friedman head and reinstall the mounting bolts. :rofl:

just kidding. welcome to the forum bro.

Latest posts