So I bought a I.S.Federty JTM145 clone off ebay (review)....

jl2556

Reaction score
So I'm new to the 1watt game. After getting an absolute steal on a near mint 1 watt JVM and MX112 cab....$575 for the pair ;) , I started digging into the 1 watt marshals. After seeing the prices of the Anderton jtm 145, I found a guy on ebay, in Argentina, that has a company called isfederty. He was offering a clone of the Anderton 145. After several messages back and forth with Federico, I placed the order. He was doing the amp for $400 (normally $500) + shipping sales tax. There are no customs or entry fees. I paid $600 to the door. I placed the order on Nov 22 and had it by Dec 30th. The packing job was REALLY good! Webp.net-resizeimage(4).jpg Webp.net-resizeimage(5).jpg Webp.net-resizeimage(6).jpg This is a hand wired amp, nice work. His customer service is outstanding!! He answered every question in a timely manner, even sent me a massage to make sure I got it. If you look up isfederty on facebook, you'll see he builds all kinds of marshalls, fenders etc.
There's not much on the internet about him as I could only find a few videos on you tube of is amps, a JTM45 and this JTM145, there might be a JCM 800 video as well.

How does it sound? It sounds great, and it's quiet. I'm impressed with the different array of sounds you can get blending the 2 volume controls.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's his description from the ebay add:

ISF145 1w power head, Micro Plexi

PRICE IS FOR BLACK TOLEX FINISH , ask for other finish ( white, grill, piping)

Based on the CS JTM145 50th Anniversary Andertons.

It has control of bass, medium and treble, two gain stages designed to emulate the 2 channels that the old plexis brought, in which each channel had its input and volume control, and that generally “jump” to be able to double the gain stages
The device is connected internally, so volume 1 acts as channel 1 and volume 2 as channel 2. These controls can be used independently or together!

Outputs of 8 and 16 ohms, key to pass power from 1w to 0.1w
Transformed Saint Vith / Zocalos Belton / Valves JJ 12ax7 (x2) 12au7 (x1) / Circuit point by point / Tolex black Levant

Measures 33x18x18

Weight 3.8kgs

Video test :

Last edited:

Soopar18

Reaction score
How are you still liking it. From the video it sounds good and I am tempted to buy one. Are the controls very interactive? Some low watt amps the controls do not really change the tone only by a little. Thanks.

jl2556

Reaction score
How are you still liking it. From the video it sounds good and I am tempted to buy one. Are the controls very interactive? Some low watt amps the controls do not really change the tone only by a little. Thanks.
Sorry for the delay in answering you.....
I love it, It's a fun little amp to have around. I've never played a real JTM 45 so I can't say for sure how the controls interact on it but
I think the controls on the isfederty work good together, I've never thought there was an issue or thought something was wrong.
On a side note, this little guy through my fayrette PS100 power station (it will boost volume as well as cut volume), is insane!!!:eddie:

Crikey

Reaction score
It soumds great. Id like to know how it was recorded to sound so clear.

Latest posts