Smokes?

Lucifuge

Reaction score
Guys,

Stupid question, but me being the cheap Dutchman I am:naughty:, I was wondering what the prices of smokes are nowadays in the States?

Going to visit my bro in Tucson and wondering if I should take my own or buy 'em over there. Also if anyone knows of a good place to get ink done, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!:hippie:

Adwex

Reaction score
About $8.50/pack in NY. A few dollars more in NYC. NY State tax is high.

Last time I was down south, in Georgia, I brought two cartons home, they cost half what I usually pay.

I don't know what they cost in Arizona, but I'll bet it's cheaper than NY.

Last edited:

Lucifuge

Reaction score
Holy shit! They're about 6.30 euros for 30 camels here. Guess I'm gonna go for the Tax-Free before we get on the plane! Thanks guys!
I know a couple of guys live in AZ (LFH and Marty). Any ideas about the ink?:hippie:

jsowder

Reaction score
my wife smokes, I never have, so I fetch her the coffin nails most of the time, with tax, in WV $4.77 for marlboro lights.

reasonable id suppose considering shes from MD which is slightly higher.

I Love her so much but wish she would stop. BUT what can ya do?

RiverRatt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Marlboro's are around $5 here in Tennessee. They have a lot of cheaper (around $3.50) Marlboro products now called "Special Blend". I think they make them from the stuff they sweep up off the floor after they make the real cigarettes.

A friend came over from England back in March. He brought his rolling kit, along with a block of some kind of hash. Apparently he can't roll a cigarette without it.

Lucifuge

Reaction score
A friend came over from England back in March. He brought his rolling kit, along with a block of some kind of hash. Apparently he can't roll a cigarette without it.

:naughty::naughty: They expect that from us Dutch folk don't they?
I'll never forget all the strange looks I got when I was in Colorado a couple of years ago with my Javaanse Jongens tobacco and my rolling papers!:lol::lol::lol:

big dooley

VIP Member
Reaction score
:naughty::naughty: They expect that from us Dutch folk don't they?
I'll never forget all the strange looks I got when I was in Colorado a couple of years ago with my Javaanse Jongens tobacco and my rolling papers!:lol::lol::lol:

don't care about cigarettes... i'm rolling too... they aren't familiar with that in france as well... they refuse to try one as they think there's funny stuff in it, making them giggle...
better for them, as they would certainly shit their pants when they try dark tobacco from van nelle :D
man, i have to put 10 marlboro's in my mouth, before tasting them... :D

Lucifuge

Reaction score
^^ Yeah I know what you mean... The wife smokes Camels. I usually roll my own as well (3/4 tobacco).

RiverRatt

VIP Member
Reaction score
I just smoke cigarettes when it's not convenient to take my pipe. I usually smoke a blend that's about 3/4 latakia. I get funny looks in pipe shops when I ask for a blend that strong. Can't hardly get the stuff around here anymore.

thetragichero

Reaction score
i rolled my own when i was broke, but now it's all camels and i won't look back
they're 6-7$ in florida. they were a lot cheaper when i moved down here two years ago

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW! $12.00 a pack, it kills me that people will pay that much.

DCH :slap:

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
Holy shit! They're about 6.30 euros for 30 camels here. Guess I'm gonna go for the Tax-Free before we get on the plane! Thanks guys!
I know a couple of guys live in AZ (LFH and Marty). Any ideas about the ink?:hippie:

You want to know about tat shops in Tucson?

PM me