Silver Jubilee 2555x - Foot switch doesn't work

Dan-Ibanez

Reaction score
So I just bought a brand new 2555x half stack. The lead channel appears to be engaged when the master volume is pushed IN, and the clean channel is engaged when the master volume is pulled OUT. Is this right? It seems backwards.

Also... the included foot switch doesn't have any affect in either push or pull position.

Help!

Dan-Ibanez

Reaction score
Thanks about the push/pull.

The foot switch does nothing at all - no matter what position any push/pull knob is in - clean (pull) or lead (push). It's a TS connection and the foot switch that came in the box.

Dan-Ibanez

Reaction score
Well my Fender two button TRS foot switch works on channel select, no matter what position that the push/pull pot is in... but three separate Marshall foot switches do not work (original TS, two 2 button TRS). Weird.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Well my Fender two button TRS foot switch works on channel select, no matter what position that the push/pull pot is in... but three separate Marshall foot switches do not work (original TS, two 2 button TRS). Weird.
Ooo sounds like amp issue somehow. Maybe. Strange indeed, Both my Jubilees work with amy single button TS switch. Call the retailer maybe.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new amp sorry to hear the footswitch is not operating as it should. @Jethro Rocker i believe nailed the correct solution.
Cheers
Mitch

El Gringo

Reaction score
Ooo sounds like amp issue somehow. Maybe. Strange indeed, Both my Jubilees work with amy single button TS switch. Call the retailer maybe.
On my 2555X's, the footswtch works with the channel select on the clean channel . I think it's a footswitch issue and you should reach out to the shop as it is a warranty issue and you will be taken care of .

MarshallGuySC

Reaction score
Same...I've got the 2555x and same here. Any single-button TRS switch works for mine. They'll Remedy the issue ASAP...just reach out to them