Show Me Your Riffs

MantraSky

Reaction score
Something strangely familiar with this one, but I can’t put a finger on it.
Nice work bro.

Cheers
To me it's kind of a throwback to Neo Classical (sort of) no influence from anyone....(arpeggio exercise, typical maj/min/diminished also altered augmented C+)

Last edited:

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome work as always my friend.. seems that the right hand is doing nicely bro..

Cheers
Mitch
Thank you Mitch. Still a lot of discomfort & numbness that will likely never dissipate but I just push through in order to ever evolve/devolve lol.

Thanks, D

junk notes

Reaction score
Thank you Mitch. Still a lot of discomfort & numbness that will likely never dissipate but I just push through in order to ever evolve/devolve lol.

Thanks, D
Damn Max, thank you for the great words. I modded the amp. Plugged the Lester straight in.

Kind Regards, David

Glad too see the fingers movin-and-groovin. Am I taking a shot and guessing that those ebony necks are very therapeutic in helping you push through!
Excellent tones and guitar attitude.

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad too see the fingers movin-and-groovin. Am I taking a shot and guessing that those ebony necks are very therapeutic in helping you push through!
Excellent tones and guitar attitude.
Hello @junk notes

Thank you for the well wishes & humbling compliments. The board material playability or material never seemed to impact my playing but only the tone.

As far as the two Les Paul Customs I play, the 1980 (stock Tim Shaw pickups) is more of a fretless wonder than the 1989, which by the way I rewired completely to 50’s style with 498-T/490-R & 500k pots. It had the Bill Lawrence PCB pickups which now are bagged & tagged in storage. They were too microphonic for high gain applications.

David

Latest posts