Show Me Your Riffs

MGW1GTR

Reaction score
I'm using my BE-100 (Dave had modified for me) through the Bogner 2x12OS Cabinet with the Charvel CS So-Cal (BKP).....

r8nudJNh.jpg

Last edited:

Headache

Reaction score
Sympathetic vibrations happening with your Dean V? I haven't noticed the hair tie in other videos that feature that axe.
I like stealing my wife's hair ties. Lol.
I usually just tie them up if I'm recording with them, so maybe I was recording something with it recently? Maybe it was singing a bit too much with heavy gain? I really can't remember ha ha. But good on you for noticing!

I also got some silicone cable tie kind of things I'm trying out on a couple guitars.

MGW1GTR

Reaction score
the Little Guitars intro is cool.
Your speaking of the Drums? I never made that connection, though my drums are from a "Drum Program" that I just took, right off the top (I needed something to play against) I actually had to "Look up Little Guitars" I also didn't know who wrote it??
(kind of close?). I've never been a big fan of VH (though huge respect!) I noticed that my Drum Program (Addictive Drums) has a few similarly-close patterns, one sounds almost like "When the levee breaks" by Zeppelin, That would be Very Identifiable.

I never compare song to song but I'm sure I could find Dozens.....

junk notes

Reaction score
Your speaking of the Drums? I never made that connection, though my drums are from a "Drum Program" that I just took, right off the top (I needed something to play against) I actually had to "Look up Little Guitars" I also didn't know who wrote it??
(kind of close?). I've never been a big fan of VH (though huge respect!) I noticed that my Drum Program (Addictive Drums) has a few similarly-close patterns, one sounds almost like "When the levee breaks" by Zeppelin, That would be Very Identifiable.

I never compare song to song but I'm sure I could find Dozens.....
Listen to the intro in the initial several seconds after the 42 seconds mark.

MGW1GTR

Reaction score
lol of course there is?!:lol:

keep a' rockin' and a' rollin'!
Only reason I mentioned it was that a lot of people have heard this tune (including engineers etc.) and no one has made any connection to any song, let alone Van Halen.....
I thought it must be me, that I don't hear anything "Little Guitars-like" but "It's all good" (I might tend to over think it) Music is my livelihood as a session musician, I'm in the studio everyday with producers.