Show Me Your Riffs

Maxbrothman

Reaction score
Okay, I used the method above, switched out the SV20h for the SC20h, hit my pedal profile in the Helix for thrash, and did some Thrashy Arise Sepultura.

RCM 800

Reaction score
Awesome riffing. Do you have the amp and cab rigged up in the room next door to you? Are you playing loud enough to wake the dead? Which amp? Looks like you own a SLO.
Thats the SLO mini in the Vid into a V30 and Greenback. Yes its in the bedroom and Im in the kitchen. I live in an RV so not a lot of room lol. I actually didnt have it very loud. Like Volume 2 and Gain 7 on the crunch channel.

Maxbrothman

Reaction score
Thats the SLO mini in the Vid into a V30 and Greenback. Yes its in the bedroom and Im in the kitchen. I live in an RV so not a lot of room lol. I actually didnt have it very loud. Like Volume 2 and Gain 7 on the crunch channel.
That makes me want a SLO mini even more. Your RV is a great idea.

RCM 800

Reaction score
That makes me want a SLO mini even more. Your RV is a great idea.
the mini is a cool little head. I dont really play high gain very often but it definitley works for that and Im really pleased with the crunch setting. Goes from a marshally clean to as much distortion as I ever used on just the crunch setting and the overdrive setting goes even further.

Maxbrothman

Reaction score
the mini is a cool little head. I dont really play high gain very often but it definitley works for that and Im really pleased with the crunch setting. Goes from a marshally clean to as much distortion as I ever used on just the crunch setting and the overdrive setting goes even further.
Sorry I need to get this right.

There is a solid state SLO mini that is new.

Then there is a 30W SLO and a 100W.

You have the 30W SLO right?

RCM 800

Reaction score
Sorry I need to get this right.

There is a solid state SLO mini that is new.

Then there is a 30W SLO and a 100W.

You have the 30W SLO right?
It's the solid state mini (also 30w). I just can't justify the price of the big boy amps for my playing abilities and band situation. Been contemplating getting a jca 22 which can be setup with a Soldano preamp channel but this little solid state sounds really good.

Latest posts