Share your FUZZ tones please .....!

Maggot Brain

Reaction score
I swear by my Sonus 1968 Jimi Mod Fuzz, literally the best germanium fuzz face I've ever owned and one of the best I've ever played.

I'll vouch for the Fulltone '69 and '70 fuzzes, I still regret exchanging my first generation '69 fuzz for the '70... Then I regret trading in my '70 towards a basic Ibanez in my metal phase...

Roger Mayer makes some wonderful fuzzes too.

Anand Mahangoe

Reaction score
Your vid was awesome , killer tone and that pedal is definitely bad ass. :dude:
Here is a quick and horrible run through of some range I get with a plain old blue Fuzzface mini Just rolling back on the volume knob.

Thanks man !! I might do that also to dial in more 'fuzz' and play more with my volume knob....and the Fuzz face on the Fractal Audio gear made me look for Fuzzes ;)

Anand Mahangoe

Reaction score
I swear by my Sonus 1968 Jimi Mod Fuzz, literally the best germanium fuzz face I've ever owned and one of the best I've ever played.

I'll vouch for the Fulltone '69 and '70 fuzzes, I still regret exchanging my first generation '69 fuzz for the '70... Then I regret trading in my '70 towards a basic Ibanez in my metal phase...

Roger Mayer makes some wonderful fuzzes too.
Sounds great man, will add them to my 'to try out' list , thanks for the experience !

Anand Mahangoe

Reaction score
Very tasty sound! I’m enjoying your video contributions.
Thanks a lot man and it is my pleasure to give something back to people on the forums....from where I learnt too...;)
And a great creative process instead of the canceled gigging...!