Ricks Clam Shack.

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Damn Sap it worked , never had that happen. What is si parameter?

Haven't looked into its meaning on SC. Maybe a security id of some sort. At any rate, MF code does not like parameters after URLs. I believe the YT control just ignores them, but it's been a while since I tried to use the "video from a certain point" feature, which requires a parameter.

Basically, remove the ? and anything after it for these things.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of us are here rooting for Vinsanitizer. Any word on his press Play and Record endeavour yet?

JParry335

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's 7 downloads so I have to believe JP & Derek are going to show up with something eventually. :shrug:
If you remember I prefaced this by saying that I’d need a couple of weeks for me to get rolling. This past week has been jam packed with work and today I’m heading out of town for a hunt. I’ll be off the grid. Upon my return I’ll be chomping at the bit. Good job by all so far here! Out.

Riffraff

Reaction score
If you remember I prefaced this by saying that I’d need a couple of weeks for me to get rolling. This past week has been jam packed with work and today I’m heading out of town for a hunt. I’ll be off the grid. Upon my return I’ll be chomping at the bit. Good job by all so far here! Out.

Dude, I get it. I'm getting crushed at work now myself. The only reason I've been able to put stuff up quickly is because I reworked some of my existing tracks. Good luck with the hunt, sounds like fun.

I’m going to contribute drums to a track.

Hell yeah, nice game changer!! That takes this to a whole new level. :applause::applause::cheers:

Let's get some drum free tracks loaded up.

Last edited:

Riffraff

Reaction score
Drummer's Choice

Metal Feelz - no drum version - 185 BPM

Just 4 U - no drum version - 100 BPM

Guitar (on Both): The Telecaster you see above.

Amp - Metal Feelz: LePou Le Gion plugin * FREE DOWNLOAD *
Amp - Just 4 U: LePou HiBrit plugin * FREE DOWNLOAD *

IR's: Two-Notes Torpedo Wall of Sound - Michael Nielsen's Big Hair Cabs pack

EFX: Room reverb in the Two-Notes IR's

I was previously a bit of a caveman and believed digital sucks and you need tubes....WRONG. Everything works if you take the time to dial it in. :slap:

12-9-21 Edit

I had to delete these tracks off of my Soundcloud page to make room for more. If anyone needs one let me know and we will come up with a workaround.

Last edited:

Riffraff

Reaction score
:run: You took away the Blues drumless track. Thats the one I was working on.

Are you talking about the blues track on the 1st page? That's the only blues track I posted so far except for the same track I added leads to which is the track called "Broken".

I didn't post a drumless blues track so I'm not sure which you are referring to. The only drumless clips I posted where the two I added after you said you were adding drums to one. I wasn't sure which you were adding drums to because everything up until that point had drums. I can definitely add a blues track that doesn't have drums.

Do you want something with a bluesy piano/keyboard playing the tune or guitar? Either way someone will add leads so they will end up with guitar on them. I have the moody piano track with just the piano isolated. I can mix that with the guitar parts I added to it and make a no drums version.

Last edited:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the blues track on the 1st page? That's the only blues track I posted so far except for the same track I added leads to which is the track called "Broken".

I didn't post a drumless blues track so I'm not sure which you are referring to. The only drumless clips I posted where the two I added after you said you were adding drums to one. I wasn't sure which you were adding drums to because everything up until that point had drums. I can definitely add a blues track that doesn't have drums.

Do you want something with a bluesy piano/keyboard playing the tune or guitar? Either way someone will add leads so they will end up with guitar on them. I have the moody piano track with just the piano isolated. I can mix that with the guitar parts I added to it and make a no drums version.

Yeah you’re right, I was playing to the Blues track on the first page.

Can I have that Blues track without drums, cos I’m going to do Drums and Lead guitar on that Blues track, so if you can only take away the drums but leave the bass etc. on it.

Might do another track too, but want to start with the Blues one.

thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts