Returned to the JVM!

Leperclown

Reaction score
Hi all, greetings from Melbourne Australia

A few years ago I had a beautiful JVM410 head plus 4x12 Marshall slant cab, mated to a Boss GT10 for effects and midi switching. Sounded amazing. Around 2012, I sold it because it was just too heavy for me.

I bought an Egnater Tweaker 88 + 2 x 2x12 cabs and also followed the Modelling path (Atomic Amplifier AA3, Eleven Rack, Powered Kemper, Boss Gt1000 etc etc).

I always missed my JVM, especially Crunch Green & Red cranked. Marshall Kerrang galore.

Well, I'm back in the fold.

I just bought a mint (hopefully) pre-owned JVM 410C combo - I should get it in about a week.

I plan to run the Gt-1000 in the loop/s for effects and midi switching.

What can I say? Great tone weighs a lot ....

BTW, I notice the old JVM forum is gone. There were some great people on that forum with helpful advice.

Cheers!
Paul

Soporific

Reaction score
Hi all, greetings from Melbourne Australia

Cheers!
Paul
Hi Paul!

I still have my 2007 JVM410C and the GT-10 I bought to use with it via the 4 cable method. I never could get the levels right on the GT-10 but I did finally install casters on the JVM. The jvmforum.com is closed at this point. I think I have the last post on there according to archive.org. I asked the Facebook group if anyone had access to the old forum data but haven't heard anything for a couple/few months.

Cheers :)

Latest posts