Relic'd Guitars are for Posers

tallcoolone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you've misses my point. These modern equivalents aren't made to the same standard the actual vintage ones were. Yes they look old but often the components are new. They often aren't shielded and use cheap electrics. I'd rather pay for an actual vintage than a modern guitar someone has took an angle grinder and sandpaper to.
How to let everyone know that you don't know a thing about or spent any time with a Fender relic or Murphy Les Paul without actually saying that you don't know a thing about or spent any time with a Fender relic or Murphy Les Paul.

El Gringo

Reaction score
How to let everyone know that you don't know a thing about or spent any time with a Fender relic or Murphy Les Paul without actually saying that you don't know a thing about or spent any time with a Fender relic or Murphy Les Paul.
Incredible as I rolled my eyes at the content of this post . Such as "aren"t shielded " , " cheap electronics " This cracks me up exactly when I needed a laugh .

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
I remember the first ' road worn ' strat I saw.
Satin finish felt smooth, guitar played well but I didnt plug it in... then I looked at the price tag
Ridiculous
Complete loss of interest in the genre which has only gotten more extreme and frankly, not believable.
Just not my cup-o-tea

I agree with you Ball Peen Johnson... wait a minute, Ball Peen Johnson, that sounds like a good band name...or a terrible situation! Jk about the name Sledge Johnson, though I do agree with your opinion on relics. Cheers.

keeping appearances on stage. Because older worn guitars look cool.

So... posing?...

Latest posts