parts for a VS100R

Discussion in 'The Workbench' started by HAMPAMP TUBE AMP SERVICES, May 6, 2009.

1. HAMPAMP TUBE AMP SERVICES

HAMPAMP TUBE AMP SERVICES Member

I was digging through my junk pile the other day and ran across a VS100R combo. Started thinking about reviving the poor little thing so I found most of the hardware and had most of the missing semiconductors on hand but I thought maybe someone out there might have a junk box with the more difficult to find parts(and some more common ones as well) that I'm missing.
    Mainly I need 2 of the clips that secure the T65 output IC's to the heat sink. And although I can find the 2 J202 FET's from mouser for 28 cents, I kind of hate to pay the $6.95 shipping charge. I'm also missing all the cheap plastic nuts (6 total) for the speaker, fx and line out jacks. I'm not ordering this stuff from Marshall so if none of you can help me I'll do some mods but thought I'd ask first.

ASK AND YE MIGHT RECEIVE

Side note: Has anybody built one of the WEBER 100w plexi kits, man they are cheap (dollar wise) compared to MOJO or Hoffman. Just curious to see (or hear) how they sound.

2. Will Letourneau

Will Letourneau New Member

Digging through threads and reaching out - wondering if by chance you still have the VS100R kicking around - I am trying to locate what the transformer values are as someone gave me a VS100R but the transformer is completely missing ( I have no idea why ). Marshall is useless. as best I can dig up, Drake 94B-4 is the transfomer but I cannot find specs....anyway, thanks.

3. HAMPAMP TUBE AMP SERVICES

HAMPAMP TUBE AMP SERVICES Member

Shoot me a message and let me know what it's worth to you to have the whole chassis, I'm done with it, not going to try and fix it.

4. SkyMonkey

SkyMonkey Well-Known Member

Whoa! That was a long shot!
    Across time and space!