Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi perform “Paranoid” at the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham

junk notes

Reaction score
That was great! Ozzy with the Churchill vibe at the very end was invigorating!
pretty sure he shouted WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!! :D

Bobwill

Reaction score
HI USA,
THANK YOU, for letting us in the UK have Ozzy back for while. They were fantastic at the commonwealth games closing concert.
Now look after him he's fragile.

BlueX

Reaction score
That's a good one!

I wonder how it feels to perform a song you made 50+ years ago, and the crowd still cheers. I can really enjoy "revisiting" some of the things I did when I was young, but this must feel incredible. Ozzy looks really happy.

Seanxk

Reaction score
Was a great finish to the games and Birmingham's own Prince of Darkness surrounded by Fire ( Tony keeping a watchful eye ), just superb.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
That's a good one!

I wonder how it feels to perform a song you made 50+ years ago, and the crowd still cheers. I can really enjoy "revisiting" some of the things I did when I was young, but this must feel incredible. Ozzy looks really happy.
he was just happy they let him out of the convalescent home...

No, really, Ozzy's in bad shape. Rumors were, that Sharon was prepping their Birmingham home for him to live out his remaining days...

Some articles noted that he just had surgery. I guess he took a fall a couple years back & had some alignment pins put in his back. He just went through a surgery to either remove, or re-align the pins/rods. They were saying that depending on how well the surgery went, he might not have much mobility.

So, I'm sure that, even though, it looks like he might be struggling just to stand (probably so), he's probably happy to be able to achieve the feat.

Iommi looks cautious throughout.

I'm sure everyone's happy that he made it through w/o incident & they were able to pull it off.

Especially Sharon, I bet she got a big check/compensation package...

Bobwill

Reaction score
After the successful appearance of Black Sabbath at the closing concert of the commonwealth game's a number of MP's have written to the Queen to honour them in some way.

Attachments

• FZ6id-DWQAEswoU.jpg
    FZ6id-DWQAEswoU.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Latest posts