OMG! bacon causes cancer

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh... so someone tell me what the current rage is, so I don't miss it again? :lol::lol::lol:

Bacon is so 5 minutes ago. The current cat's meow is LGBT rights, cultural appropriation and white privilege/guilt.

Paging Lo-Tek in

Vinsanitizer

You are awesome.
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoxg_DcqhsA[/ame]

Yeah. I guess it really does work. :)

Bigmuff

Reaction score
I've known a dozen or so people who have gotten cancer. Except for my Mom, who smoked, none of them had any obvious cause for it. As far as I can tell, it's random. Some of those people were in peak physical health, but then got cancer for no fricking reason.

I eat pretty well, so I don't think I'm going to become a statistic, but you never know because life is a crapshoot. But what I do think is that obsessing over what I eat or don't eat, or how I cook it, is just an unnecessary stress that will do me more harm than just eating a damn rasher of bacon if I want it.

What the hell is a rasher, anyway?

ricksconnected

Reaction score
Personally, I've never understood the buzz about bacon. All of a sudden its everywhere and everyone's claiming they love it more than life... tattoos, t-shirts, mugs, hats, bumper stickers... I mean, it's bacon. What's going on? Did I miss something? Probably... I usually do :scratch:

you should have been around when the pet rock first came out teryn.
that still blows my mind. it was a damn painted rock.:scratch:

Vinsanitizer

You are awesome.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Bacon is so 5 minutes ago. The current cat's meow is LGBT rights, cultural appropriation and white privilege/guilt.

Paging Lo-Tek in

SV - what's cultural appropriation?

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
SV - what's cultural appropriation?

It's the absurd idea that integrating pieces of one culture into another is robing that culture of its identity and therefor wrong. It only works one way though - for example, a white person with dreadlocks is now considered racist, tantamount to black face. However, it's perfectly ok for black women to straighten their hair. There's a white teacher here who just got suspended for dressing up as Kanye West for Halloween. He's being forced to put out a public apology and will probably lose his job. However it's perfectly ok for a black child to dress up as Tony Stark... you know, that white guy from Iron Man. I'm not shitting you - people actually believe this stuff.

People literally sit around and think of this stuff. This is distinctly a 1st World Problem - it's what happens whe people's needs are so far beyond met that they resort to creating artificial conflict out of boredom.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/10/black-american-cultural-appropriation/

rick16v

Reaction score
a white teacher here who just got called racist for dressing up as Kanye West for Halloween. He's being forced to put out a public apology and will probably lose his job.

In fairness, Kanye West should be putting out a public apology for being Kanye West and should also lose his job.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
It's the absurd idea that integrating pieces of one culture into another is robing that culture of its identity and therefor wrong. It only works one way though - for example, a white person with dreadlocks is now considered racist, tantamount to black face. However, it's perfectly ok for black women to straighten their hair. There's a white teacher here who just got suspended for dressing up as Kanye West for Halloween. He's being forced to put out a public apology and will probably lose his job. However it's perfectly ok for a black child to dress up as Tony Stark... you know, that white guy from Iron Man. I'm not shitting you - people actually believe this stuff.

Did you this story? You'll love it. :lol:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/10/20/tx-high-school-marching-band-members-suspended-for-racist-gift-basket/

Vinsanitizer

You are awesome.
VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be no cancer caused by bacon on the forum.

Latest posts