Oh, The Places You'll Go!

Sapient

 
Reaction score
9780394800189_1-B.jpg

Adieu

Reaction score
Never understood that nightmare fuel.

This Seuss person was very clearly a deranged, substance-addled and/or paranoid schizophrenic man (probably both!).

What the heck motivates Americans to subject their fragile young children's minds to his highly questionable creative output?

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were fun books. We had the whole series and I used to love it when mom would read them to us at bed time.

Childhood is about make believe and imagination..Anyone who thinks these books are to be taken seriously clearly has ones head up his ass, and really misunderstands the concept of childhood. That is what's troubling here, not Dr. Suess books.

Last edited:

Sapient

 
Reaction score

This Seuss person was very clearly a deranged, substance-addled and/or paranoid schizophrenic man (probably both!).

What the heck motivates Americans to subject their fragile young children's minds to his highly questionable creative output?

Yea, things are much better these days. The kids get to see and learn what a penis and vagina is in grade school.

The attack on Seuss is actually a wolf in sheep's clothing that seeks to replace the historic goodness with the new way of perversion - the very thing they use as an accusation against him.

It's meant to fool the White Donkey because he is incapable of inverse thought.

Why is the White donkey such a .......White donkey, I ask?

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Most Seuss books were a lot of fun when I was a kid but I never paid any attention to their "message", which could also be called an attempt at social indoctrination.

The sneetches with stars on their bellies should have just shot the first one with no star who became uppity. And any others that follow. Never let the lower class achieve parity. Because once that happens, it will start attacking you in earnest. (Welcome to the 21st century already in progress.) The notion that those who are really different (diverse) will live happily together forever is sheerest fantasy, unsupported by ANY evidence, and denied by basic human instinctual social behavior. Diversity + Proximity = Conflict. This is a fundamental law of human psychology, and it is written into the DNA of every species on this planet as well.

"That which is not of my tribe, that which competes for the limited resources I require, that which may negatively affect the chance of survival of myself or my bloodline, and which is not a resource for me to use, is my enemy." That is the genetic survival imperative put into words. This is reality. It is the basis of all conflict.

I never thought I need a thneed. I seem to have lived just fine without one for all these years, why do I need it now? (But that story is an excellent parable of consumerism gone rampant. I feel like I should be composing this message on my iphone 13, if I had an iphone 13.)

I never really followed the story line of Go, Dog, Go. It wasn't an epic work of fiction.

Never picked up any social agenda in Fox in Socks, either.

Horton later realized that snorting Whos gave him a hell of a buzz. Before long Horton was at the Betty Ford Clinic, suffering from a serious addiction to Who. The Whos became extinct, eventually, having all drowned in elephant snot.

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas had a name. His last name was Fauci.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score

Sacrilege :facepalm: Although Theodor Geisel, aka Dr. Suess, would have supported your right to an opinion, as do I, no matter how wrongheaded it may be.

drseuss.png

StrummerJoe

Reaction score

Adieu

Reaction score
I have no idea what the message is (if any).

I'm just saying those pictures look like a textbook case of ICD F20.0

StrummerJoe

Reaction score

When I don't know what I'm talking about I listen, find out, or more often both.

If you are judging only on the pics you are basically judging a book by it's cover, and actually coming across as the paranoid schizo. His books are harmless and convey wholesome messages.

Yeah, I looked up ICD F20.0 because I didn't know what it was. Now I do. Simple.

There are messages. You need to read them to know what they are.

Dr. Suess is beloved by hundreds of millions around the world, not just America.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Yea, things are much better these days. The kids get to see and learn what a penis and vagina is in grade school.

The attack on Seuss is actually a wolf in sheep's clothing that seeks to replace the historic goodness with the new way of perversion - the very thing they use as an accusation against him.

It's meant to fool the White Donkey because he is incapable of inverse thought.

Why is the White donkey such a .......White donkey, I ask?

Because that white donkey is pathetically ignorant!

Sapient

 
Reaction score

I think you're parroting. :)

Please consider the following segment on the subject called "White Donkey Interceptive Awareness Interception and Thought Replacement Theory":

"The poison is instilled before the White donkey has registered a full thought. Persuasion hijacks the path to his knowing, then instills a poisonous seed of altered thought for the White donkey to then go on believing. The White donkey's very Interceptive Awareness is intercepted before his awareness is even aware as a forged thought is invasively embedded. Rest assured, the White donkey is always oblivious to all that has happened during and after the process. It should be noted that common and best practices says to always quickly follow up with information for him on events that will fully entertain him as they completely distract him. When the donkey games will be played is always a good place to start."

Adieu

Reaction score
What is this, computer generated text?

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
I

Where have you been?
And what have you seen?

“You wanna know where legends live?
At the rainbow's end I’ll be there
There’s a place in inner space
That’s where I'll get to you