Oh Lookie ! another one!

jeffb

Reaction score
I know choices are good, but yeeshh...I guess it's an easy sell for the pedal makers so they just keep regurgitating them ad nauseum

3 vids in my feed already

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Sounds good...nice paint & graphics job! I'm rather tired of looking at pedals as there is always something someone is offering up...it can drive me crazy!!!!

Maxbrothman

Reaction score
It sounds very nice through their gear. I have the Tumnus mini but the one thing that drives me nuts about these mini pedals is when you stomp them with your foot they tend to be less than stable than a wider pedal, let's say. It's easy to make them topple even with velcro. BTW, switches on an OD pedal are the best thing ever to happen to ODs, IMO. I have a few without them and the ones that do offer a lot more versatility.

V-man

Reaction score
I just don’t get it. I got a sound tank ST-5 back in the 90s, which was the Ibanez “Behringer” Tube screamer. Turns out the sound was reasonably received, minus the awful aesthetics and terrible switch. A-Bed that with a recent TS-9… nothing appreciable to my ear. Sold the ST-5, got a TS-mini and later a 40th anni SD-1 (just to fill out an all-Boss mini board), that’s as diverse as I get in that department. If I want to color/enhance, I can stack with something else or else [email protected] different circuit entirely.

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
I'll stick with my TS7. Not a fan of mini pedals or overpriced clones. If I buy a clone of any sort it's going to be far cheaper than the real offering.