NGD

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This one's dedicated to Rick for Ibanez encouragement, and also pedecamp because after I bought the red one, he knew I wanted the blue one too, so here it is. :D Not as flamey as the red one, but to get a blue one that's identical to the red one is a pipe dream. Nevertheless, they both play and sound and weigh identical, which is exactly what I'd hoped for. Absolutely great guitars for the money, even during these inflationary times, in which that, we live, in.

1656743598152.jpeg

Anyway, so I'm done buying gear now, until:
next year
next month
next week

tomorrow. :mad:

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the linque to those guitars: I think they make both in hardtail models as well. Totally worth the price.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
This one's dedicated to Rick for Ibanez encouragement, and also pedecamp because after I bought teh red one, he knew I wanted the blue one too, so here it is. :D Not as flamey as the red one, but to get a blue one that's identical to the red one is a pipe dream. Nevertheless, they both play and sound and weigh identical, which is exactly what I'd hoped for. Absolutely great guitars for the money, even during these inflationary times, in which we live, in.

View attachment 110752

next year
next month
next week

I knew you couldnt resist, it was a matter of time! Enjoy them in good health and happy retirement! Just pretend I gave it to you as a gift. :yesway:

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
This one's dedicated to Rick for Ibanez encouragement, and also pedecamp because after I bought teh red one, he knew I wanted the blue one too, so here it is. :D Not as flamey as the red one, but to get a blue one that's identical to the red one is a pipe dream. Nevertheless, they both play and sound and weigh identical, which is exactly what I'd hoped for. Absolutely great guitars for the money, even during these inflationary times, in which that, we live, in.

View attachment 110752

next year
next month
next week

Now you gotta get rid of all those reissue LP clunkers!

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
This one's dedicated to Rick for Ibanez encouragement, and also pedecamp because after I bought the red one, he knew I wanted the blue one too, so here it is. :D Not as flamey as the red one, but to get a blue one that's identical to the red one is a pipe dream. Nevertheless, they both play and sound and weigh identical, which is exactly what I'd hoped for. Absolutely great guitars for the money, even during these inflationary times, in which that, we live, in.

View attachment 110752

next year
next month
next week

Congrats on the fine new axe Vin
HNGD

Cheers