NGD not a wolfie... BC Rich Eagle

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
That's a great score Filipe. Looks like space is getting tight, I can help you out by taking that Gunslinger off your hands for you.:fever:

My goal is to ¨noah´s arc¨ my 80s collection. I need another kramer....

That's a cool lineup. That's a RR V, right? How do you like it?
It´s indonesian, super cheap but it is a GREAT guitar. compound radius, emgs, carbon reinforced neck. it´s a great guitar. if you came across a RRXMG do test it because it´s a nice (and cheap) guitar

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
My goal is to ¨noah´s arc¨ my 80s collection. I need another kramer....

It´s indonesian, super cheap but it is a GREAT guitar. compound radius, emgs, carbon reinforced neck. it´s a great guitar. if you came across a RRXMG do test it because it´s a nice (and cheap) guitar

Ha, that was my next question ... which one is it! Is that the cheapest version? You still think it's a nice guitar? I've never owned a V, and that RR has always had some interest to me. I love the looks of the Gibson V, but I like the size of the RR a lot more (I think ... I've never played one). Anytime I look into them, I find that there are several versions, and I start to get a bit lost.

ibmorjamn

Reaction score

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
Ha, that was my next question ... which one is it! Is that the cheapest version? You still think it's a nice guitar? I've never owned a V, and that RR has always had some interest to me. I love the looks of the Gibson V, but I like the size of the RR a lot more (I think ... I've never played one). Anytime I look into them, I find that there are several versions, and I start to get a bit lost.

it was not the cheapest, I think new it was around 800-900usd a long time ago, now you can find it around 400 to 500. it´s a very nice guitar, it´s a set neck btw and mine has no neck dive at all. try to find one near you, i think you might like it. there was a version with duncans too i think it was like RRXSD or something like that.

Wezie Guitar lover

Reaction score
4758b4a14c86326419ebce2b7d622f2e.jpg

AttillaDeHunt

Reaction score
Nice Eagle!! B.C.'s almost always look so tame in white-ish. I bet it is gonna be a keeper, and get it a twin, too! And Wezie has great taste in Eagles, too. Maybe your next one gets some additions like his, or you could hook up the mini toggle on yours. Love me some B.C.Rich!

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
Nice Eagle!! B.C.'s almost always look so tame in white-ish. I bet it is gonna be a keeper, and get it a twin, too! And Wezie has great taste in Eagles, too. Maybe your next one gets some additions like his, or you could hook up the mini toggle on yours. Love me some B.C.Rich!

for now her direct family is my gunslinger, cheesy and 80s as hell lol. But who knows... I'm always into the idea fo buying 80s guitars. It's just a matter of price and availability.

upload_2021-2-19_22-30-56.jpeg

AttillaDeHunt

Reaction score
That Gunslinger is BAD-ASS!! Nothing cheesy about it from where I am. I have a handfull of B.C.'s in my harem, from Bronze to '78 hand-made, and they all have a way about them, just different somehow. Congrats again on the Eagle, GREAT axe!

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
That Gunslinger is BAD-ASS!! Nothing cheesy about it from where I am. I have a handfull of B.C.'s in my harem, from Bronze to '78 hand-made, and they all have a way about them, just different somehow. Congrats again on the Eagle, GREAT axe!

I still have a Japanese NJ I left in Brazil and one of my biggest regrets was selling a one humbucker red ironbird copy made by a brazilian luthier. I´m still looking for an original ironbird to replace that one.