NGD - Ibanez Artcore AF75 hollowbody

jensbrix

Reaction score
Just got this, traded it for a Standard Mexico Telecaster + 100$ my way (pretty good trade actually!) and it's friggin awesome :) My first ever hollowbody, can't wait to play it at rehearsal with one of my bands tonight

558499_3687490819929_1054931389_33422756_963962741_n.jpg

Color is called Neo Western Metallic Black or something. I don't give a fuck frankly, i just wanna play it. Looks might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I dig it!

blackone

Reaction score
One of the best guitars around at the moment. The electronics are fucked though. I have two of them and they easily rival my tennessee rose and black falcon. Youre gonna love it!

Quasar-Kid

Reaction score
Well the good news is you traded it for a guitar that isn't worth anything (period)
and in return you got a great guitar - with a very cool look to it...
That Bigsby Tail piece is worth more than a Mexi-Strat as they can go upwards of $175 bucks
and I can pick up a used Mexi-strat for $100 pretty much anywhere / anytime

I'd say: Well done Sir

Red_Label

Reaction score
I've had a sunburst 75 for about a year and a half now. Great jazz box! I replaced the stock pups with a Duncan JB/59 set that I pulled-out of one of my ESPs. I think that I actually prefer the stock Ibanez pups though, as they were mellower and I use this guitar for my rare jazz moods. But swapping pups in these guitars is kind of a nightmare, so the JB/59 will probably stay in there.

Anyways... great score! I agree that it's a MUCH better guitar than a mexi-strat.

Last edited: