NGD! Finally joined the Les Paul club!

DJGranite

Reaction score
Looks like it's all Maple?
The back doesn't look like Mahogany to me.
Neck either.
Like my 85 Studio.
Good looking guitar
Enjoy

Delete!!

Reaction score
Congrats on the beautiful guitar! I’m thinking of buying my son an Epiphone LP for his birthday. It really is an eye opening experience when you plug into an LP for the very first time and feel the sustain.....great stuff!!

schimmelaw

Reaction score
You got a "limited edition" Epiphone Les Paul Studio Walnut. From around 2010. There was a companion SG released at the same time. Info is on EpiphoneWiki. Nice example. Pretty rare. Congratulations

Maggot Brain

Reaction score
You got a "limited edition" Epiphone Les Paul Studio Walnut. From around 2010. There was a companion SG released at the same time. Info is on EpiphoneWiki. Nice example. Pretty rare. Congratulations

Thank you!
The PO claimed it was '04 but I had been too excited to think to check the serial #. It is indeed a 2010 and the Walnut explains the appropriate LP 9+lbs.

Searching for the 2010 walnut CS resulted in one of my first experience seeing another one. They indeed seem fairly rare, I am almost positive I saw the exact same model a year ago that led to my LP itch and really surprised me one made it into my life after all. I still can't get enough of it, just a blast to play.

Last edited:

schimmelaw

Reaction score
Yep, I agree nice playing guitar. Beautiful to look at too!! I have two of them. Both bought used. Couldn't pass em up when I saw them. Glad I did. They (the LP and the SG-400) were originally, I think, a Guitar Center exclusive and sold for $499.00

Maggot Brain

Reaction score
Yep, I agree nice playing guitar. Beautiful to look at too!! I have two of them. Both bought used. Couldn't pass em up when I saw them. Glad I did. They (the LP and the SG-400) were originally, I think, a Guitar Center exclusive and sold for $499.00

Man this is going to give me an obsession to add the SG to my arsenal aswell... So much great gear and so little money... One at a time.

Latest posts