NGD BC Rich Mockingbird Extreme

El Gringo

Reaction score
Once in tune, which you do yourself, it supposedly stays in tune regardless via gears n springs n such. Seems reasonable to me.
A Les Paul from a cool car in winter to a hot venue... tune tends to change as an example.
No doubt at all . Plus someone putting a les Paul in the boot of a car just doesn't seem right . This morning when I read your response when quoting my post my mind was racing to think of ways to say no and I am at a loss other than saying I wouldn't carve any wood out of a Les Paul for this device . Gosh darn it as I can't come up with something logical to argue against . :)

saxon68

VIP in training. J/K
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt at all . Plus someone putting a les Paul in the boot of a car just doesn't seem right . This morning when I read your response when quoting my post my mind was racing to think of ways to say no and I am at a loss other than saying I wouldn't carve any wood out of a Les Paul for this device . Gosh darn it as I can't come up with something logical to argue against . :)
First off, OP that’s a Seriously badass axe!!!

To the point of the evertune bridge, Ain’t it funny how we love the March of technology right up to our comfort level, then poo-poo anything past that?!

I’m guilty as charged, forward and backwards lol. When I was a kid my first guitar had a floyd type system and I wouldn’t look at a guitar with fixed bridge till I was in my late 40s.

Other way was tubes, I was “tubes or GTFO” until a couple years ago, now I’m fine with modeling and tubes. But man I was SOOOO against modeling when Helix / Fractal / Kemper (profiling not modeling) came out. Like “Hell no that’s skynet crap we don’t need robots in our amps”.

El Gringo

Reaction score
First off, OP that’s a Seriously badass axe!!!

To the point of the evertune bridge, Ain’t it funny how we love the March of technology right up to our comfort level, then poo-poo anything past that?!

I’m guilty as charged, forward and backwards lol. When I was a kid my first guitar had a floyd type system and I wouldn’t look at a guitar with fixed bridge till I was in my late 40s.

Other way was tubes, I was “tubes or GTFO” until a couple years ago, now I’m fine with modeling and tubes. But man I was SOOOO against modeling when Helix / Fractal / Kemper (profiling not modeling) came out. Like “Hell no that’s skynet crap we don’t need robots in our amps”.
That's a good line about Skynet crap - love it . I think we are stubborn and set in our ways sometimes to our own detriment . Live and learn I guess .

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts. Cool idea. Then I saw you must route.
Boo-urns...
Plus, no trunk but a back seat or back of an SUV here in dead of winter even in a heated car is nowhere near being in a heated venue with lights!

yk76x096xgx61.jpg