NGD BC Rich Mockingbird Extreme

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
GAWD how I'd love to show up at a blues jam with that!

Serious looker right there!

Happy NGD!!!
View attachment 110569

Just imagine this. The sound is as good as the looks.
I was quite amazed by that. The only guitar I ever had in my hands that sounded this good was an early 60's SG Junior.

Gr,

Gerrit.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Just imagine this. The sound is as good as the looks.
I was quite amazed by that. The only guitar I ever had in my hands that sounded this good was an early 60's SG Junior.

Gr,

Gerrit.
The Fishman Fluence pickups are pretty versatile and quiet. Good stuff.

I'd really like to have an Ironbird Extreme myself, but sure a heck ain't nothing wrong with the gorgeous bird you landed!!!!

And yes, @Jethro Rocker needs more picks! heh heh heh

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
OMG.
No words.
That is just unbelievable!!
More pics more pics!
I am in love.

Ah. Nah! Pictures don't do it justice! :rofl::rofl:
But I will take some more wednesday evening in the rehearsal room. Along with the rest of the rig and my upgraded pedalboard.

Gr,

Gerrit.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
BTW what is the Evertune all about?
Evertune is a very clever gadget that keeps your guitar in tune and intonated NO MATTER WHAT. Once you have it dialed you ain't ever going out of tune.

There are also several videos explaining it on youtube.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Evertune is a very clever gadget that keeps your guitar in tune and intonated NO MATTER WHAT. Once you have it dialed you ain't ever going out of tune.

There are also several videos explaining it on youtube.

I spose a quick Google would have worked....:(
I see @Blokkadeleider has an FR on his

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
I spose a quick Google would have worked....:(
I see @Blokkadeleider has an FR on his

I chose the FR version as it is the opposite of an Evertune. :lol:
The guitar arrived from Thomann nearly perfectly in tune. Only the b string was a notch off.
I might add the 4th spring though, as the bridge seems a little too smooth with high bends.
I have a 7 string LTD with an FR. That one has 5 springs on the bridge.

Gr,

Gerrit.

El Gringo

Reaction score
I don't know about this Evertune system . To me it seems like a crazy time sh%6 show . I mean one of the first lessons as a kid was how to tune your instrument using your ear . First on Violin and then on Cello and the guitar was easy peze after that . For the Violin and Cello , we had pitchpipes and then for the guitar we have BOSS tuners This just strikes me as lazy big time . Plus if your recording in a studio or playing live with a band are you going to trust this gizmo to properly intonate your instrument ?

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
I don't know about this Evertune system . To me it seems like a crazy time sh%6 show . I mean one of the first lessons as a kid was how to tune your instrument using your ear . First on Violin and then on Cello and the guitar was easy peze after that . For the Violin and Cello , we had pitchpipes and then for the guitar we have BOSS tuners This just strikes me as lazy big time . Plus if your recording in a studio or playing live with a band are you going to trust this gizmo to properly intonate your instrument ?
Once in tune, which you do yourself, it supposedly stays in tune regardless via gears n springs n such. Seems reasonable to me.
A Les Paul from a cool car in winter to a hot venue... tune tends to change as an example.