NGD - 2021 Les Paul Standard 60's - Unburst Finish

yladrd61

Reaction score
Cool! Congrats!

I thought you said it came from Washington though? I can't find a Wildwood location in Washington state, where I live.
The OP found his 60s Standard in Washington, I ordered my 50's Standard on the Wildwood Guitars website... I recently bought my CS R0 Les Paul from Diablo Guitars in Renton, and my CS '59 RI ES-345 from Reverend Guitar Man up in Marysville. I originally saw both of those advertised on Reverb and made an offer on them and we agreed on a price, I was also fortunate enough to play the R0 through an unmolested '66 Blackface Super Reverb before I bought it...
2019 CS R0 BOTB_1.jpg
ES-345.jpg

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
The OP found his 60s Standard in Washington, I ordered my 50's Standard on the Wildwood Guitars website... I recently bought my CS R0 Les Paul from Diablo Guitars in Renton, and my CS '59 RI ES-345 from Reverend Guitar Man up in Marysville. I originally saw both of those advertised on Reverb and made an offer on them and we agreed on a price, I was also fortunate enough to play the R0 through an unmolested '66 Blackface Super Reverb before I bought it...
View attachment 99537
View attachment 99538
OK. I'm a dork and you have nice guitars! :facepalm:

dptone5

Reaction score
Classy! Did you get from Emereald City Guitars, Thunder Road Guitars, or another shop?

I bought this on Reverb from The Guitar Store at Quimper Sound Records.

Thanks for all the kind remarks and positive feedback. I really love this Les Paul and I really bonded with it this week!!

Last edited:

Latest posts