New to Marshall and this forum

musiquedereve

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving! I am new to both Marshall amps and this forum. I recently purchased a Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555x 100W and love it.

I mostly compose cinematic style music but have always loved playing guitar. I usually record guitar via DI and then re-amp. For the melodic lead lines I play, this Silver Jubilee sounds incredible.

Hope to learn and contribute to this board - be well

musiquedereve

Reaction score
:welcome:to the forum...

:cheers:

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum! I’m a Jubilee player as well so I completely understand your love for the Jubilee! Happy Thanksgiving as well.
Thanks - I also posted a question in The Workbench section about the rocker power switch - I am wondering if there are any aftermarket switches that come in colors other than red - I did the usual Google search but could not find any

JamminJeff

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving! I am new to both Marshall amps and this forum. I recently purchased a Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555x 100W and love it.

I mostly compose cinematic style music but have always loved playing guitar. I usually record guitar via DI and then re-amp. For the melodic lead lines I play, this Silver Jubilee sounds incredible.

Hope to learn and contribute to this board - be well
Welcome !

Latest posts