New Endorsement V

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
I love Dave but I would do a hard pass on one of these. It's basically everything I don't like in a Flying V. It's cool it's different though and not just another basic V with his name slapped on it.

axe4me

Reaction score
The more things change...............the more they stay the same.

+ commission.

Adieu

Reaction score
Pre-order on Reverb? Seems suspect

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
I love Dave but I would do a hard pass on one of these. It's basically everything I don't like in a Flying V. It's cool it's different though and not just another basic V with his name slapped on it.
I'm not keen on the Explorer headstock on a V. The arrow headstock is a work of art that is a perfect fit.

Dave , doesn’t do 3 to a side on any guitar. He did the same thing with Dean.

Sapient

 
Reaction score
I don't know, but has my profound post changed the world for the better since?

Lol. I have to look into any connections. Hang tight! Seriously, I saw your post just before I dosed off and I believe it triggered
quite the sci-fi dream. Parallel time states. The topic is not new as you of all people know. ...

I mysteriously wound up at someone's place I knew as they were in 2017 and I was in 2021. The dream really hyped the
difference because physically it had me at childhood time.

There was a sign he was to paint in the 2017 sector when I was there. Long story short, I got him to walk into his same space at 2021. He was pissed
because his daughter was having and "adult" style swimming pool party now. I noticed that sign was all trashed so I pointed it out to him and
told him he might not wanna bother painting it. (in 2017.)

Then I think I woke up.

Hope that wasn't too strange, but hell it was my dream. I think it's right up your alley though!

:)

Latest posts