New addition to the family...

JCGdes

Reaction score
Picked up a BC Rich Warlock guitar and a Fender FM65 DSP, probably a throw away amp if anything ever goes wrong with it. Picked em both up locally in town for 450 bucks, Just curious if that's a decent deal or not. Guitar and amp seem to be mint, minus some cosmetic wear and tear and dust, the guitar plays great. Finished a 2 hour session before i finally busted my high E string with some crazy bends, trying to play some guthrie goven 'waves' I was also sweating like a drunk pig in this heat. But I still feel good about this purchase... did i over pay? lol

Anyone got any thought or opinion's on this compulsive purchase lol, worth it yay or nay?

My white dean guitar in picture is completely played out, still playable, but needs new pick ups and wiring, pots, ect, before i start cutting wires and soldering in new pick ups and pots figured i would have a relatively cheap backup guitar. I think i scored well with this bc rich combo..

It runs the zoom g5n pretty damn sweet, now if i can just figure out how to configure the damn thing properly lol.

I dunno, life is good, happiness comes in small doses lol.

and yes i broke the string on the bc rich. so content with my jam session I didn't even want to change it out and keep going, but give me an hour I probably will lol.

20210715-165446.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
HNG&AD!
I've no clue what those are worth, but some people pay way more than that to be sweating like a drunk pig.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
HNGD
If you’re digging it, and it’s singing back at ya , that is the only thing that matters.
Play it in good health my friend..
Cheers
Mitch